McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

ABB

Damn! The REAL story here is that a black guy is not called Leroy, tyrone, tredell, or mumboto. Lucas? Damn! that's a nice name for a trash easy money seeking person.

Stupid ppl

What?.

LunarJunk

Only in America.. Wow

MeowMeow

PACAS baby :D Ahahahah Does anyone know which location? LOL

JuanRambo

Don't matter want races you are... Quit trying to find the quickest way to make a million... Get a job or if you have one already... Play the lottery cause this lawsuit is the stupidest **** I ever heard...

Waborita

Omg I should sue Starbucks 4 putting the straw in my drink without the end paper. Ugh

Bailyes

Get a job I think he has more issues than a napkin

ariesalyson

I don't think that this is legitimate to complain about. What is racist about saying"you people?" I think this reference was mis interpreted. The worker was probably just frustrated with "all" the customers he deals with on a daily basis. Nothing to do with singling out one race, in my opinion. This is absurd. He knows exactly what he is doing--conning a big money coorporation. In no way should this ever hold up in court. Don't believe McDonald's was in any way trying to be insulting by offering him a free burger, even though he obviously doesn't deserve that!

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

I hope he gets a big fat ZERO

Roman

Fock McDonalds. I hope he wins

Giggity

Where's my boy George Zimmerman when you need him!!

BrownEyedMadam

Lol this is too funny. BUT! I can't. First of all McDonald's is famous for bein stingy with napkins. Second of all the manager was rude for not giving that man two more and sending him on his way. However this man has to be insane if he thinks he's gonna get a dime over some bs like this. Couldn't work my behind. No, whatever he was smoking had him too lazy to take his butt to work.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I totally get him being peeved over having to argue for some freaking napkins but the manager offered the proper remedy. As for the you people "mumble", I think an "excuse me?," would do and if he repeats it loud enough for witnesses to hear get his butt fired for the worst customer service ever by a manager. The end. The money grab is ridiculous.

Francine

No! This ****** should get none! Trying to make an easy way out in life. YEAH, typical! ... I said it. There ya go.

frunklin

Million dollar lawsuit for a napkin? I bet he wins and still collects a welfare check.