McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

RaineeDrops

would you like a hot Apple Pie with that?

Livvie

What a loser.

RacaveliThaDon

Lmfaoooo!!!

Ale T.

then I should join the sue cause they always get my order wrong and sometimes don't even give me a napkin

fenuchi

I would have offered to pay for more napkins. The manager was unprofessional, however he should be suing for a dollar and an apology.

ezarate

What do the Kardashians have to do with any of this??

Janielle37

Get a job LOSER!!!!

Itoldu

Maybe that old coffee-spilling bitch who won that settlement from McD's, should school him on how it's done.
$1.5 ? It's worth at least 5 mil stupid......

IceGypsy

Okay, they seriously need to start fining people for filing stupid lawsuit like this.

Adrianj035

Every time I go the charge me 25 cents for the BBQ sauces so hope he wins the lawsuit.

sam

I hope the guy gets it i am tired of the one sauce, one napkin, or chager for the 3rd sauce. This would put the McDonalds on alert to not be cheap with the stuff. Their food is so greasy you cant eat much there with only one napkin.

bigmike021461

what a idiot just another stupid waste o the court system I hope he gets laughed out of court

Tony Toca

I blame Justin Bieber

Asher

Oh man, those people... ******s will always be ******s.

r p

always gotta pull the race card.....and it caused him to be unable to work, are u kidding me, people like this are the problem, and only cause people to be more racist.