McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

Candycane

This is just 2 much anymore people will try anything 2 get money

CLINT

This how people expect to get paid these days. Suing over bullsh!t. I think I need to sue TMZ because they have warped my fragile mind with all of the crap they put out. Yeah, that's the ticket. I'm going to sue TMZ.

GrimJimCrowley

I dunno about y'all, but I really want a double cheeseburger now.

Oppsy

Race card is so 1992 . Hard work get u millions not frivolously suing

Steve

These people....

ASH

If there was fried chicken involved...
Someone could of been killed.
That's one hell of a fried chicken burrito!

ColiePolie

What a waste. Or you can just go into the lobby, grab some more napkins, and flip them off as you leave. I work at Mcdonalds and that seems to be the more popular response lol.

MiVa6450

I'm going to sue McDonald's because they don't give me ketchup without asking. And when I do ask for it I only get max 4 packets

matwood320

McDonald's has napkin dispensers, he never should've needed to go to the counter. The McDonald's by me don't give napkins through the drive thru....maybe I'll sue!!!

Claude

Black is looking for quick cash

verlinda

<<<----- LMAO

Amber

What! He only got one Napkin! He should feel lucky...98% of the time I get ZERO napkins. Use your sleeve!

Carl Fredricksen

I bet having white napkins is also racist, huh? Apparently, for Webster Lucas having a proper education or a decent grasp of grammar must have also been racist. "Jack frum Jack-n-da-Box is also white, he musts b racist too!!"

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I literally laugh my butt of reading this. What a world.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?