McDonalds

Man Sues for $1.5 Million

They Only Gave Me ONE NAPKIN!!!

2/27/2014 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-mcdonalds-01
McDonalds
has made a new golden arch enemy -- a California man is suing the company for $1.5 MILLION ... because he says he only got ONE NAPKIN with his meal.

Webster Lucas claims he was stiffed on napkins at the Mickey D's in Pacoima, CA on January 29th -- after ordering a Quarter Pounder Deluxe -- and when he went up to the counter to ask for more, he was rudely rebuffed by the manager ... who insisted he already got some.

According to his lawsuit, Lucas -- who is black -- then retorted, "I should have went to eat at the Jack-in-the-Box because I didn't come here to argue over napkins. I came here to eat."

That's when Lucas says things got racist -- claiming the manager (a Mexican-American) mumbled something about "you people."

Lucas subsequently emailed the general manager to complain -- insisting he couldn't work because of the "undue mental anguish" he was suffering as a result of the napkin debacle -- and says he was insultingly offered free burgers in return.

Lucas wants to super size instead -- $1.5 million.

UPYOURS

Ruined your entire life, the lack of a napkin? GEEZ, what a waste of time and money

RaineeDrops

Do their buns contain that yoga mat chemical ingredient?

ASH

I didn't know McDonalds sold fried chicken burritos...

RaineeDrops

o.p.p.o.r.t.u.n.i.s.t.

RaineeDrops

I'm "mentally anguished" over how any fast food place can sell such fattening crap food to people who are addicted to chemical experiment fattening convenience food and high sodium.

Joe

Get a job like the rest of us. Earn your money. stop trying to sue people. stop trying to take the easy way out.

Poppy

They forgot my sweet and sour sauce, can I sue them?

jen

Forget napkins! They gave me my burger without the top bun. LOL He should have taken them up on the free burgers. All he'll get now is a lawyer's bill.

Lexy

Funniest thing I've read all day. Mental anguish because you only received one napkin? Can I sue when I get the wrong order?! Lazy ass mother****er.

LisaG

Frivolous lawsuit. Absolutely a waste of time, energy and money. I understand it's about more than a napkin but why did he go to the counter for more? My McDonalds has them by the drinks. Sounds like he went to the counter and acted like an ass about something petty. Get over it - life's too short for this kinda bull****.

Ladygoodman

What lawyer took this one?? Should sue him for taking this nut cases money if not on a contingency.

RaineeDrops

I found a bug in my water glass once.

Joe

And why is the story on TMZ ? Was the black guy famous ?

cruzin99

Should have sued Trojan for the broken condom that caused his birth

think101

I can't beloved s lawyer took this case.