Robin Thicke

Gushes On Stage ...

I'm Lost Without Paula

2/28/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robin Thicke
got back to performing tonight and wasted no time using the stage to beg for Paula Patton's mercy ... opening up to the crowd about the break-up and dedicating a song to her.

Thicke wore his wedding ring through the show in Fairfax, VA and told the crowd -- "For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."

He also told fans he'd written the song "Lost Without U" for Paula ... before launching into the hit -- which we gotta say is kinda the perfect song for a guy trying to get back on a chick's good side.

Then again, Paula's heard this tune a hundred times.

Lucky_130

I guess the trip to Disneyland helped him feel better to perform

Lucky_130

Paula needs to get with the program, and take this womanizer back. She took a vow, to death to her part and all

lcmb

Then he went backstage and inserted his finger into some groupie's panties.

boo boo

He's not just wearing a wedding ring....Dude is wearing EVERY ring!

namers

Vomit.

Itoldu

Yup,publicity stunt..
Don't take it too far bitches,your fans will be pissed.
And I use the word fan loosely.

LadyN

Ok,m get ready to click hate. I think they have an open marriage as we all know. He was going too far and not being discrete which embarrassed her. And now she had to do something to save face so they cooked up the break up thing and made it all very public. I mean, why would she call him when he is on tour and she is in Canada to "break up"? It couldn't wait a minute? OK so, everyone now knows she pulled the plug. Now he is eating crow. He's talking about it to everyone, being humble, making amends....all so that they can get back together and she can save face by showing the world that he has changed and he begged her for another chance. Then they can go back to what they do discretely. Hey, anything is possible!

tori

Oh well get over it he'll be singing about it later lol

JazzJustJazz

Went to his concert tonight. He did an AMAZING JOB. People need to understand they are humans just as we are and go through the same issues we do. They're just in the public eye. He admitted his wrong doing and also said he's gonna take some time to better himself. It wasn't all begging.

FerD

This is starting to be pathetic... Get a grip dude.

DiM

Uhh, Boo Hoo sk.ank. You defecated all over your marriage vows and then wiped your slimy a.s.s repeatedly with it.

Keisha

He should have thought about that before sticking his D*C* in anything that moves and keep his body parts to himself. I wouldn't be able to take him back if I were her. He has rubbed her nose in his cheating ways too many times. One time cheating I can't forgive.

NOT ELMO

Robin Thicke -- Pours Out Heart On Stage ... I'm Lost Without Paula................I HEAR LUPITA NYONGO IS SINGLE

PeopleDoTheMost

They are all fooling you people. They'll be back in no time! This man is doing way too much to have her back. Could he know that he will have her back?

bkblueknight

keep it with your wife you douchebag. at this point you are exploiting it.

i forgave you before and was willing to be your fan.

now you are capitalizing on your wifes anguish.