Robin Thicke

Gushes On Stage ...

I'm Lost Without Paula

2/28/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robin Thicke
got back to performing tonight and wasted no time using the stage to beg for Paula Patton's mercy ... opening up to the crowd about the break-up and dedicating a song to her.

Thicke wore his wedding ring through the show in Fairfax, VA and told the crowd -- "For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."

He also told fans he'd written the song "Lost Without U" for Paula ... before launching into the hit -- which we gotta say is kinda the perfect song for a guy trying to get back on a chick's good side.

Then again, Paula's heard this tune a hundred times.

ItoDu

And who's getting more press than he deserves?
Bull**** stunt.

karen

I would leave him too if I were Paula. His Miley performance was gross and unacceptable. Heck I am not even his wife and think very little of him after that gross performance. Bad for his career and personal life.

karen

I don't blame Paula one bit after the disgusting miley performance. Take his money and find a classy mam that won,t twerk with a ho in front of the whole world!

immamamma

Loser! Don't go back Paula!

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

I hope they get back together...good couple. Damn, Paula is sexy as hell!!

puhleeeese

Total douche. He's smiling through it all.

Ferndog68

If the divorce thing is real then buddy you gonna have to do a lot more than sing. Gonna have to put in the work and hope she remembers why she loved you so. Admit your faults and fix them. If it the end she doesn't take you back at least you'll be a better man for the next one.

Faunmax

This is what happens when you associate with Miley Virus.

Don

So now he's saying his Wanger didn't know what it was doing
yeah right
Boo hoo "F'g" boo

Dump his sleazy ass, from a guy

Marie

She will take him back, they have too much in common and she knows him from a-z just like he knows her from a-z. She is embarrassed and hurt and its public which makes it even worse so she cannot suffer in private. He is wrong there is no doubt about that and if he does get her back he had better be prepared to spend the rest of his life dedicated only to her because he will never be able to win her trust back fully. He has betrayed that trust and trying to win it back regardless of what she may say he will never be fully trusted again.

TexasDey

Too bad he didn't think about Paula when he was grabbing that chicks butt. I don't know exactly why, but I doubt his sincerity.

AllieFrid

He should have thought of that when he was too busy twerking with a kid half his age to boost his career. No woman respects that kind of ****.

lkelly816

Talk is cheap! I'm sure Paula has seen enough of his actions with other women to last her a lifetime.

JuanRambo

He wasn't lost without her when he was grabbing that groupie's ass or when he was dry humping Miley or when he f*cks all those other hoes... You got caught... Now, I hope Karma comes & kicks you in the ass...

Cashay14

How can she be mad with him when she makes movies with love scenes?I know its just acting but come on