Robin Thicke

Gushes On Stage ...

I'm Lost Without Paula

2/28/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robin Thicke
got back to performing tonight and wasted no time using the stage to beg for Paula Patton's mercy ... opening up to the crowd about the break-up and dedicating a song to her.

Thicke wore his wedding ring through the show in Fairfax, VA and told the crowd -- "For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."

He also told fans he'd written the song "Lost Without U" for Paula ... before launching into the hit -- which we gotta say is kinda the perfect song for a guy trying to get back on a chick's good side.

Then again, Paula's heard this tune a hundred times.

Xianne

She's a good women , you're a bad husband ,she don't want you back . You're free to do whatever slut ,hoe ,tramp you want . So go !!!

Dree

I may be the only woman on Robin's side. I want him back with his wife. People messed up. God forgives us time and time again and never stops loving us. He should be the opportunity to save his family. The Thicke's are in my prayers!

Carl

These guys always feel so terrible AFTER they get found out. Everyone gets tempted in life, and I'm sure he gets way more temptations than most, but if you really love your wife you know that the fun of one night of cheating just isn't worth it. Just man up and realize and accept that exactly what you knew could happen if you cheat is now happening.

Vote2012

What a lame pu--y....he needs to grow a spine and become a man.

TMZFan84

Open marriages only work for the one doing all the banging.

naomi

Well stop whoring around.

Carolan

If he values his wife and marriage maybe he should start respecting her more, even when she's not around. Just because you CAN do wrong, doesn't mean you should. Mature people know the difference.

RERE

What a MORON

Naomi

He should have thought about that before he messed around . What a moron ... not thinking with the head above his neck .. Nothing but a whiney twerp ..

Diana

oh boo hoo. You should have thought about that before you publicly humiliated her and treated her like an after thought.

whosoeverwill

ain't to proud to let it be known...you want your wife back...pray and ask God for help...so you found out that in Hellowood(Hollywood)what it looks like is not what it is...seduction, easy, loose, do anything women...not what you want...just have eyes and a desire to have your wife...that's a good thing...marriage is honorable...marriage is a good thing...many men have made mistake in thinking grass greener on other side...and finds out that grass has problems and is filled with weeds...want to tell you something...my brother got married...and for the first time in his life shared with me...he said, I look at other women and that's the extent of it...my wife is my wife and will never cheat on her...and until the day he died...he was a faithful man and they loved each other until death do them part...I loved my brother even the more for sharing that with me...because my girl friends was trying to do everything in their power to get him...hope you get her back...and there is two sides to every story...treat her like the queen she is and keep it going...put God first and you can make it...oh yes you can...I pray for the both of you...get counseling...work at keeping your marriage together...because its a job...one every married couple should love...some work harder at their careers...and the marriage lack...there is help for all...work at your marriage because its a job...with love...God Bless

Glenn

Suck it up, Princess. You're obviously only as faithful as your opportunities

mrw222

If I were Paula, I would not be touched by this song at all. Have you read the lyrics? He's actually telling her to compliment him, and it's all about sex. Is he lost without HER or is he lost over a piece of A**? The least he could do is make a love song about love!

elvira walker

soooooo why didn't we hear the song.

pampam

Major jerk! Lounge lizard loser.

Paula, stay strong and carry on!