Robin Thicke

Gushes On Stage ...

I'm Lost Without Paula

2/28/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Robin Thicke
got back to performing tonight and wasted no time using the stage to beg for Paula Patton's mercy ... opening up to the crowd about the break-up and dedicating a song to her.

Thicke wore his wedding ring through the show in Fairfax, VA and told the crowd -- "For y'all that don't know me and my wife separated, but I'm trying to get my girl back. She's a good woman."

He also told fans he'd written the song "Lost Without U" for Paula ... before launching into the hit -- which we gotta say is kinda the perfect song for a guy trying to get back on a chick's good side.

Then again, Paula's heard this tune a hundred times.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

This reeks of a publicity stunt

Kmac

Awwwwww :)

Thssnuts

Something a lil but icky bout them. I don't know how to splain it.

HeyYou

Fu$$ing idiot. Everyone is always sorry after the fact. After they put their finger in a DONKEY raccoon face's a$$

Ginger

I just wish he would stop making it so public. I think if I were her, this would be even more of a reason not to get back together with him. I wouldn't be impressed with my husband spreading our dirty laundry around to anyone who will listen.

LetsBeReAL

Paula is way too pretty for him. He needs to be sorry.

Tessa Grénadá

I'm sure while he was out being disrespectful towards his wife, he didn't feel ," lost without her." I've been a fan since his first album, which was if I'm not mistaken in 2003...I hope they can work it out!

jabberjaws

She won't be on the market long.

JazzJustJazz

Went to his concert tonight. He did an AMAZING JOB. People need to understand they are humans just as we are and go through the same issues we do. They're just in the public eye. He admitted his wrong doing and also said he's gonna take some time to better himself. It wasn't all begging.

Champagne Jayne

Go bark up another tree you low life.

JazzJustJazz

Yurra Knutz

Mommy, where's daddy?

Baby, he's out there somewhere trying to come up with ways to get me to forgive his butt-grabbin' ass.

Is he coming home?
I don't know.
Maybe.
We'll see.

Buggs-Bunny

If she takes you back, you hold her tight. You spend everyday showing her how in love with her you are and you tell her how very very sorry for how you hurt her and broke her heart and how you to vow to love her forever.
If you can't do that then let her go. BUT if you CAN do that then go get your woman and love her passionately. And don't EVER DISRESPECT her AGAIN.
To disrespect her means to also disrespect your family. Peace and love to you both

boo boo

Apology tour

Chris

No doubt this has happened before and Paula just had enough. Now that he knows she's serious about it, he's begging to get her back. This happens to so many people. Sometimes the person really DOES "learn their lesson" but do you ever get past the distrust AND the hurt that someone you love and shared vows with, has betrayed you? It's pretty hard to believe a cheater who says they are sorry when the fact is that if the love was really there, they wouldn't have done it in the first place. Trust is something you just can't take lightly. Once you lose it, it's nearly impossible to regain.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments