The Game

I Didn't Bang Khloe ...

But I Did Bang Kim

2/27/2014 9:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

022714_the_game_launch
First came Ray J ... then came The Game ... who just decided to announce he bangaranged Kim Kardashian long before she was super famous.

It's the humble brag of the century -- Game was doing an interview for some UK radio station, when the topic turned to rumors he's been hooking up with Khloe in the wake of her split from Lamar Odom.

Game denied the rumors -- but said he is NOT a Kardashian virgin ... casually letting it slide that he got it in with Kim way back in the day.

Game didn't say when exactly -- but sources tell us, Game and Kim hooked up briefly in 2006.

Kim's infamous sex tape was released a year later, but to Ray J's credit ... he really did hit it first ... the sex tape was recorded in 2003.

0227-kim-k-and-game-2006-02

cluesarethere

I was going to post... Her standards was pretty low. Both as I was typing I'm thinking to myself... What standards?

Bigmama

it's sad that he would even bring this up in an interview this woman has a life with someone else and is now a Mom. You Mr. Game are a Father of a Little girl and you know what they say what goes around comes around!! you will be very upset when the dude that gets your daughter... post something awful about her you need to apologize and Shut your mouth I hope Tiffany {Baby Mama} is thanking GOD that she dodge a bullet and didn't marry you. Everyone of Kim's Exs are trying to get paid off her?? because they are not getting paid on there own I would never buy a GAME album or Ray J?? they are both #S*** Bags #WOS= Waste of Space!!

3Storms

I think the list of black guys who haven't banged Kim Kartrashain is probably the shorter list

Ketielynn

Oh man, I wonder how Khloe feels about that...gross....Kim is a skank.

TJ

Kris Jenner is like a parasitic leech, riding on her daughter's backside. So obvious , in Vienna photos
with 81 year old billionaire. What was the "fee", again?

JBIZ

Shengo Deane
Nich Lachey
Gabriel Aubry

Spanish:
Christiano Ronaldo

MsRita

I fell sorry for her low self esteem she is so fake its truly sad. NOT!

jackson

lol pretty sure he did it as payback for KanYe using him on Crack Music but only letting Game rap "Thats that crack music *****" over and over....

dale12

Kanye has sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths etc, with Kimmie?!

Ron Fing Swanson

Wifeing up a tramp, priceless. Can Kanye invite fellow rappers? They all been there and done that

Cookie35

No surprise.. Kim probably has to try all the men first.. (Sister approved) 😜😝😛

Nancy

Is there a black guy out there she HASNT f'd??

TJ

Is Kanye feeling "had", yet? He was targeted by Kris J. for the "accidental" pregnancy scheme . Or has he just decided to go along for the ride?

Danielle

Lol, Kim is a big hoe. She and Kanye deserve each other

breezyb

Why are we picking in Kim for being a pimp, hate her cause she's famous for no reason and unbelievably beautiful but not because she plays the game better than the rest...double standards!!! Haterz!!! And I don't even like Kim