« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Big Daddy V

Cremated and Ready for Gifting

(Yes, Gifting)

2/27/2014 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-wwe-wrestling-urn-01
Ex-WWE superstar Big Daddy V's body was cremated earlier this week ... and his widow has slightly eerie plans for the ashes ... TMZ has learned.

Cassandra Frazier tells TMZ ... the ashes of her husband Viscera -- a.k.a. Nelson Frazier Jr. -- will be put into 500 pendants and placed on necklaces, and then she's going to gift them to his loved ones.

Cassandra says for now she's storing BDV's ashes in an urn at home until their she's ready to hand out the keepsakes.

As we previously reported ... BDV died of a heart attack earlier this month.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Your S&M Girlfriend

Don't know who he is. Don't know who she is. But with that cheap obviously synthetic wig and the pink pants 2 sizes too small with some weirdness around the zipper or button area she looks like she is on the People of Walmart site.

Machelle

How is that eerie? Excuse you but when my child died, the funeral home gave me a pendant on a necklace with his ashes in it. Until you lose someone you just don't get it.

Vic Creed

RIP Mabel

ray

A) could those pants be ANY tighter? Nasty looking.

B) no Big deal making lockets/pendants with the cremains . I have my brothers ashes worked into a tattoo on my calf.

CelebJustice

Oh geez, I have the same urn for my Rottie, just a smaller version.

Kaz

People mourn in different ways.
Judge her by her appearance all you want, but truth is she is a real human, with real emotions. For her, this may just be a way of gaining closure and showing her appreciation to all the important people in their lives.
Besides, who are any of us to tell her the right and wrong ways to deal with death.

Ant Fuller

RIP MABEL....Man on a Mission!!

Oink Trotters

He probably had a heart attack helping his wife squeeze into those pink pants. Woof!

Mesadabree

Seriously

WhyAmIHere

You know he was losing weight, right? one of the suspected reasons for his death was losing too much weight too quickly.

donald keith

nothing wrong with that, well unless she is gonna sell them on ebay

Neil Watts

I understand a little of all your comments. Lots are rude and untasteful concideriner your talking about a dead man. Never follow wrestling, but don't care! Be nice to the deceased. You may be next.

NC910

Thats not wierd at all......i have a pendent with my fathers ashes in it , havent took it off my neck since i got it in 2011. It brings comfort to some to some people, not wierd at all!

DJ DELZ

I dont see nothing strange about this, thats pretty awesome if you really think about it....its keeping his memory alive. RIP

WME2KS

Damn she looks like a crack whore off a rerun of cops episode in buffalo in 1998.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments