Amy Adams

Phone Break During Academy Awards

This Show's a Drag

3/3/2014 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030214_oscar_amy_launch

If you thought the Academy Awards were dragging on and on ... you're not alone ... even Oscar nominee Amy Adams got caught checking her phone during the show.

To be fair, Amy could have been staring at her crotch -- but we're gonna go out on a limb and say she was more than likely texting some other famous person about how the show is putting her to sleep.

We're guessing she's not the only one.

... at least Ellen's been funny.

Kelly

Sorry, the five-time bridesmaid is entitled to text on this date.

love-truth-freedom

Amy Adams is awesome. She can text during the damn Oscars if she wants.

Unbroken Chain

I find it hilarious that the director and lead actor for 12 years a slave are married to white women. I guess that's the best revenge, but I wonder how that makes black women feel?

fifithepoodle

Tacky, tacky, Amy. Thé next pix u are in, i will sit and text they it

Dryden

How did you think these celebrities get these "live from the action" tweets and **** you guys eat up? Get over it, you celeb mongers! Or perhaps she was texting her daughter goodnight...because celebrities are people too, and she seems like an actual caring one! I really wish you people would get a life and stop judging people by one picture, one tweet, or one video. -_-;

Sade

Oscars are boring.

mindy

She was great in Smerican Hustle and I can't believe the body of work she has. I just thought she was a Disney princess with no depth but she was in Doubt, the Master and many other good films. I think she and Sandra Bullock were robbed (Cate Blanchett was good but Sandra really worked so hard in that role.....didn't watch the film but saw the backstory) ....

Ryang4646

She didn't give a **** she didn't want to be there hoping to get an oscar abc then walk out, that's why she didn't win ****. She'd cold hearted

CloBird

Ellen was just okay; she had her funny bits-- a few jokes, the Twitter photo, the pizza-- but she was just okay. The evening was very subdued.

chris

wow , you guys are sinking to new lows.....it's being negative about everyone EXCEPT the Kardashians who are total trash.

ams165

Amy can text when i'm spreading my baby batter on her face.....doesn't matter to me..

Zoodog

ellen degeneres sucked dont ever bring her back

OK

Maybe she was checking in on her child?

Zoodog

she was bored, do you blame her Ellen sucked!!!!

Rauden

Amy is an incredible actress and a credit to her profession. I enjoy her work.

She deserved to win an Oscar, but didn't.

I don't blame her for being bored...I was, too. It was the worst AA performance I've ever witnessed. Bob Hope must be rotating.

I finally gave up and started watching the Weather Channel...it was more entertaining.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4