Jennifer Lawrence

Red Carpet Crash

3/2/2014 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030214_jennifer_lawrence_launch

Jennifer Lawrence is two for two at the Oscars -- no, we didn't spoil show for you -- we're talking about the actress almost falling on her face again ... this time on the red carpet.

Ol' clumsy pants hit the press line and as soon as cameras locked in on her ... the "American Hustle" star lost her balance and went down hard.

As you may recall, Lawrence crashed last year during the show while walking on stage to accept her Academy Award.

If history is any indication ... someone's getting photo bombed next.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Nella!

getting trashed before this event back fired for her.

Chgome

she is a fake, big time. attention seeker

Chgome

who was she getting ****y with when she came out to announce an award ?

Chris

Hmmm... it never even crossed my mind that this was a stunt and not a genuine fall. I just find it hard to believe that anyone would want to be thought of as someone who falls down all the time, but I guess you never know. I just assumed it was due to maybe having a balance issue that might be enhanced by a drink or two on an empty stomach since most of them don't eat before these awards shows, especially the nominees who might be called on stage if they win. I guess either way (accidental or deliberate), it DOES seem to happen more than it should. Note to Jennifer if it's deliberate, enough is enough - you are literally tripping yourself up. If it was an accident, you need to find out what's wrong.

Tissueleigh

... I fall all the time especially in high heels -_- and it always happens when I'm in the spotlight or trying to stay put of the light .. Doesn't mean there's something wrong with me just means I'm clumsy and need to pay attention more when I'm walking instead of look and listening to everyone else .. ADD dose that ... This lady is beautiful inside and out (from what I see)down to earth funny and happy . Also a wonderful actress . Leave her be and stop being such judgmental , ignorant and arrogant people. Grow up and stop trying to bring a person down because you're unhappy with you're own life gosh ..

Lynn M

From comments at the event, it may be she simply tripped over an orange cone. As she was surrounded by people and grabbed at the woman in front, I hardly think this was a planned stunt. She just couldn't see something at her feet.

Chad Vollenweider

Did anyone catch @georgelopez surprise red carpet appearance at #Oscars? They say #JenniferLawrence stumbled upon him

Priya

i think someone really superstitious told Jennifer Lawrence that if she falls down..she gets a oscar. ;-) so, she had to do it ONE MORE TIME!!

Theresa

Wow the people that r saying shes ugly r jelous!!! shes gorgeous.

french bulldog

THIS IS HER SCHTICK..I am sure it was done with advice from her publicist.. it gets her in thr headlines.

MizHelen

I love how she recovers and laughs it off. She is priceless!!!

some guy

If it was just an act, it's still more believable than 75% of the crap I see on TV

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5