50 Cent

Retreats After Suggesting

Diddy & Rick Ross Are Gay Lovers

3/3/2014 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-nowm-50cent-instagram-01
50 Cent raised the stakes in his beef with 3 rap heavyweights -- publicly insinuating Diddy, Rick Ross and former record exec Steve Stoute are gay together ... but he backed down minutes later.

The shots were fired Sunday -- Fiddy posted the 2 pics on Instagram, one showing a pink-shirted Stoute embracing a pink-shirted Diddy. The other shows Diddy and Rick Ross from an angle that makes it look like they're kissing.

Underneath, 50 wrote the caption, "I ain't saying nothing, but something ain't right. Lmao." He yanked the pics down a short time later.

The photos were the latest in 50's ongoing feuds with the rap titans -- Stoute recently appeared in a VH1 documentary about hip hop, in which he called 50 a has-been. 50's been feuding with Rick Ross and Diddy for years.

As for why he pulled the post ... 50 probably thought twice about starting a nuclear war.

billson1234

Wait 50 cent also has suspect pics some of them with him and Floyd mayweather oh lets not forget him kissing the game and always being touchy feely with men

sophiastormy

ha ... probably are

Deer diary

diddy and stoute look so amazingly happy together. I think it's cute!

LittleJerrySeinfeld

It's 50 aka Ferrari F50, break it down.. I love 50 cent, he's not a ***got like those other rappers

static

That's some funny schiznit.

LaLizzFab

I don't know what he's talking about he's gay himself

"something ain't right"... Being gay isn't right?
`
People claiming to be pro-gay, yet make homophobic comments... are just trying to politically correct. They're still homophobic.

Marcus

50 cent is a homophobe... but he's right, they are lovers.

bryanverde

Everyone just ignore Vette guy's racist comments. Don't like, dislike, or comment on any of his posts. He just wants attention.

itsalfreds

Its no secret diddy is gay

david 183

Not sure if the pics are taken out of context. But I am sure that the pics do look rather odd.

YouDontSay

This is the best thing I have seen on TMZ in a very very long time. I can't stop laughing looking at the pics. 50 thanks.

think101

This is so silly.

annajade911

Looks just about right..

bryanverde

I have nothing against 50 Cent, Steve Stoute, Rick Ross, or P. Diddy. I honestly believe that all this was just 50 Cent talking ****. He's been going back and forth with Steve Stoute for awhile, so I believe he's just trying to add fuel to the fire that he's already chose to blow out.