Justin Bieber

I'm Still In Lust With Selena

3/3/2014 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0303-justin-bieber-instagram
Justin Bieber just can't quit Selena Gomez ... he lustfully posted pics of his ex-GF at an Oscar party ... even though he's 2000 miles away in Atlanta

The pic shows Gomez at the Vanity Fair party last night in West Hollywood -- where she showed up in a gold, beaded Pucci gown -- with the caption, "Most elegant princess in the world."

Could be Justin's just jonesing for his old life in L.A. -- which once included Selena?

The feeling may not be mutual ... Gomez -- who went to rehab in Jan. partly over her Bieber addiction -- has kept her distance from Justin and his new crew.

0303_justin_selena_before_split_footer

Tazz

Two addicts....

BLUE UGLY 💩

He's beyond pathetic... he doesn't lust after her anyway, we know he was really lusting after Jared Leto the whole night

People Annoy Me

Okay so he goes from getting with her, dumping her, going back to her again, dumping her, laughing at her rehab position and problem and now he wants her back?

Excuse the language, but this little turd can go rot in a jail cell for all I care now. I felt sorry for him but now he's just the biggest idiot I've ever seen.

BurningMouth

Guys that call their GF's or Ex-GF's "princess" creep me the f out. Weirdo.

crazycanuk

He really can't make up his mind on wether or not he dislikes her can he? Then again you could say the same about her.

J

So he calls her the most elegant princess but cheats on her left and right. He sounds like quite the "prince". Sick.

Superbowlchamps

I hit that in rehab. It was easy but she drank a bunch and took a handful of Ambien.

SoulCritic

She's beautiful. Now put on your gloves and clean my kitchen. And I have some yard work for you to do as well.

AvasMommee007

I wouldn't do him with my worst enemies vagina-God, what do people see in this douche canoe?? He is just a wanna - be jerk off!

joeyjohnson

They might as well be together. Both young and successful. You can't quit your first love

TuxThePenguin

he's in love with himself...

Truth is

They belong together...drugheads

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Bieb's stock was much higher when he was dating Selena. They looked like a cute puppy love couple. Biebs blew it by trying to be Chris Brown. He'll never be able to cross over to rap music. He is Canadian after all.....

LAlexi

Just seems like he's warming up his left overs.

jenlolo

Mmmm act like a damn serious adult!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments