« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Sam

THAT'S NOT MY PENIS

In Alleged Naked Selfie

3/3/2014 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-michael-sam-naked-censored-01

Sorry ladies ... and gents ... the rumored Michael Sam naked selfie just ain't him ... so says Michael's agent.

The photo has been exploding online -- with multiple websites saying the shot of a naked buff dude (which reportedly surfaced on the Grindr app) with his face covered by an iPad is the NFL draft prospect.

But Sam's agent Cameron Weiss tells TMZ Sports simply ... "The picture is not Mike."

Weiss adds, "It could be anyone. There's no face."

Cameron says the REAL Michael Sam is focused on the NFL Draft -- saying, "Michael has a few weeks to fine tune some things before his Pro Day.  He'll be ready."

for-more_footer_graphic

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

taz

Whether it's him or not, why is a naked selfie news?? Doesn't everyone take naked selfies now? Who cares. I'd be more surprised if he didn't.

Jonee199420

So, he should have took off the bracelet. If you type his name into google and look at his photos, he has on the same bracelet as the person in the naked selfie. But I'm sure everyone has that bracelet though.

Unbroken Chain

That's me!!!!

midnitetoker

No, that's me

Keith

Does anyone have a link to an uncensored version of this picture? I want to see his b[o]ner.

Everyone just needs to relax...

I'm assuming that Harvey has taken a VERY close look at this picture.

Comment king

Grndr is a place to get laid by mainly Gay men who like to have instant gratification a as the site provides you with other men living next door or very close. You cannot trust the photos on there and also you cannot trust anyone's profile. It is full of scams and ways in which people are victimized and taken advantage of. A place where criminals and people with stds brag about having them or discreetly pass them amongst one another because of the abilities to remain anonymous. It is the Gay Rats Club

cashtext4all.com

I don't think that's him either.

purpleman86

Am I the only one that thinks it doesnt even look like a black person. Looks like a white man to me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2