Paul McCartney & Dave Grohl

Bodyguard Means Business

I'll Use My STUN GUN!

3/3/2014 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030314_paul_mccartney_launch_v2
Protecting Sir Paul McCartney is no laughing matter -- and last night his bodyguard threatened to open a major can of whoopass on photogs ... in the form of a stun gun.

The altercation went down right after Sir Paul and Dave Grohl were wrapping up a double date for dinner at Crossroads restaurant.

McCartney was stepping into his chauffeur driven ride ... and the bodyguard clearly thought the paparazzi were getting a little too close, 'cause he barked out ... "Don't make me use my stun gun!"

Watch the vid ... the bodyguard may have overreacted -- but he sounds like he means it.

cluesarethere

These paps needs a good zapping!

Ace

Happiness is a warm (stun) gun.

HRH Prince Michael

Sir Paul: God's Gift to Rock & Roll.
Please excuse me now as I must listen to
Jet-Band on The Run. Repeatedly.

Vote2012

Sure all the left wing stars are about peace and love, but in real life they have nasty bodyguards just waiting to zap you if you get too close . None of these stars have any respect for the fans who made them rich.

Gullible

Wouldn't that be assault? Anyone know what the law is?

BLUE UGLY 💩

All 3 of us had a great dinner 2gether

Ryang4646

What an idiot, I'll use my stun gun on his ass next time I see him in person, see how tuff he is

ltate

Can't be mad at someone for doing their job.

Susan

They were gracious. Let the paps take their photos, but not enough for the paps who had to get right on top of Paul. Stun gun away.....they would have deserved it.

englishpetal

Damn straight use his stun gun! In case people forget paul McCartney is an old man! The paps(not fans) are aggressive and pushy and need to be given boundaries. And for people saying its bad imagine if that was your grandad??

Wilma

Perhaps some of you have forgot, or never knew, that Paul McCartney's songwriting partner/former bandmate/close friend, John Lennon, was gunned down in 1980. There must be a few nut jobs out there that would like to do the same to Paul. I'm glad he has people protecting him.
The bodyguard didn't have to mention using a stun gun. Take heed of that though, should you want to try and do something stupid to Paul.

nikkireps

I hate the spam comments under these articles. Theres so many and its obvious its just one person logging into multiple accounts, posting the same BS, repeatedly. I truly hope nobody's naive enough to believe they'll actually make money by clicking their link. Its probably a virus and tmz needs to get on top of this. Ppl are using their site to try and infect THEIR FANS AND FOLLOWERS. Rly annoying.

Areader

That would teach the paparazzi a lesson on learning boundaries!

negreat

It been tragic what happen to Lennon and Paul is just trying to be safe.

Kathy Harman

The headline of this article does NOT match the video, bodyguard hardly meant anything by it, he was harmless.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments