Taylor Swift

Stalker Threatens to KILL

Anyone Who Gets in His Way

3/3/2014 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-taylor-swift-tmz-01

Taylor Swift just got a restraining order against a guy who believes he's married to the singer and who vowed to murder anyone who stands between them -- including Secretary of State John Kerry.

Swift filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in which she claims Timothy Sweet has dogged her since January, 2011.

Sweet has sent a torrent of emails, letters, and social media posts professing his love for her.

Among the messages:

-- "If anyone in Taylor Swift's family gets killed, it is not my fault."
-- "My wife, Taylor Swift (Sweet) and I live in Beverly Hills.  I am in love with her.  In conclusion, we treat each other with dignity and respect.  I will carry a gun to protect her the rest of my life."
-- "Dearest Taylor, I'll kill any man who gets in the way of our marriage.  Message to John Kerry, Secretary of State.  Message from YOUR Presidential Candidate."

Swift says she's worried for her safety and the safety of her family.

A judge just ordered Sweet to stay 100 yards away from Swift and 3 members of her family.

Chris

Ummm. If ANY of this story is true, including mentioning a high ranking government official AND gun in the same sentence, well Miss Swift, I believe your problems will soon disappear. Just a hunch only.

Factual

I guess he will be really upset if he finds out I've been giving her the 'ol shocker and she loves every minute of it.

tgrfan42069

uhhhhh why is he walking the streets? you think a piece of paper telling him to stay away will actually make him stay away?

Comment king

Hey guys/chicks with big milky titties gays/blacks and foreigners who go by white I wanna apologize!! I do like a couple songs and I have the to shirt with her face in red everywhere it's a favorite party hit but she did not deserve my previous comment besides the Karioke one which was a little sarcasm as well. However I can say as a professional stylist that she does rock too many pin curls and she needs to stop working that look! She should try something like Miles book I only want you to love me! That would at least be in her taste and a change up! So sick of her Oscar look on the Musicians Red Carpet

Bill5martin

Shouldn't it be more then a hundred yards? He could watch her with binoculars or even worse. The scope of a rifle. Someone this crazy should have a tracking bracelet put on them. I know in some states. Victims of stalkers can check up on a stalker, because they have to wear a tracking bracelet.

Comment king

I smell bacon!

MGFunk

Sounds like another "Bjork style-stalker". Luckily he blew his brains out on tape for the whole world to see and the acid bomb did not reach Bjork. Stay safe, Taylor.

culpable

If money talks teach it sign Hashtag language..

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Why is she being so stuck-up?

The Man They Call Louis

What a Douche, they need to lock his crazy ass up anyways.

Mare

She shouldn't need to obtain a restraining order...this nutcase should be in jail.

boo boo

Who the hell cares. She's got lawyers, bodyguards and a boatload of ex-boyfriends to protect her. UNLIKE SPANISH SPEAKING WOMEN IN NYC WHO DIE BECAUSE COPS ARE TOO LAZY TO TRANSLATE POLICE REPORTS. Who the eff cares about TS or her silly stalker.

JimmyCrapCorn

She sucks. The stalker has really bad taste.

Comment king

Is that blood on her hand?

MightyMatt

Hey Tim, you're confused, buddy. You are really married to Kim Kardashian and there's a little black mam that's been bothering her so you better protect her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments