Taylor Swift

Stalker Threatens to KILL

Anyone Who Gets in His Way

3/3/2014 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0303-taylor-swift-tmz-01

Taylor Swift just got a restraining order against a guy who believes he's married to the singer and who vowed to murder anyone who stands between them -- including Secretary of State John Kerry.

Swift filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- in which she claims Timothy Sweet has dogged her since January, 2011.

Sweet has sent a torrent of emails, letters, and social media posts professing his love for her.

Among the messages:

-- "If anyone in Taylor Swift's family gets killed, it is not my fault."
-- "My wife, Taylor Swift (Sweet) and I live in Beverly Hills.  I am in love with her.  In conclusion, we treat each other with dignity and respect.  I will carry a gun to protect her the rest of my life."
-- "Dearest Taylor, I'll kill any man who gets in the way of our marriage.  Message to John Kerry, Secretary of State.  Message from YOUR Presidential Candidate."

Swift says she's worried for her safety and the safety of her family.

A judge just ordered Sweet to stay 100 yards away from Swift and 3 members of her family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Bill S

The way all her other relationships worked out sh outta give this guy a shot. (Sarcasm)

Suzanne Smith

This bitch should be glad that she FINALLY has the attention of a man! She is such a cold, hard, unsexual piece of **** that NO MAN wants to be around this ****! Maybe she'll write a song about her jealous husband seeking revenge on her ex lovers! LMAO! This bitch is SO OVER!

candacekdecker

my neighbor's ex-wife makes <$64> /hr on the internet . She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her pay check was <$15916> just working on the internet for a few hours. Go Here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,www.jobs39.com

cst432007

This is not a joking matter. I predict the sicko will do something. I just pray to God that no one gets killed.

Dexterino

Ha, this situation/story reminds me of the fans in Japan stalking their J-Pop singers .

Scooter

There should A national stalker registry for guys an gals like this Timothy Sweet. The public should be notified when a crazy person is around.

Molin