« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA STAR Andre Drummond

I DIDN'T LEAK RACY iCARLY PICS!

3/4/2014 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304-andre-jennette-02
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy says she knows EXACTLY who leaked her racy selfies to the internet ... but the #1 suspect, NBA star Andre Drummond, tells TMZ Sports he's NOT the culprit.

The photos surfaced on several websites Monday ... and people immediately suspected the guy behind the leak was Drummond, since McCurdy humiliated him on a podcast over the weekend by spilling intimate details of their failed 1-week dating fling.

Moments ago, McCurdy even tweeted about the leak ... saying, "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person. You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor."

0304-subasset-jennette-andre-instagram
We reached out to Drummond, who could not have been more adamant he's not to blame -- saying, "I did NOT leak any photos of JM."

The Detroit Pistons star -- who grabbed an incredible 26 rebounds last night -- adds, "I want nothing to do with her or the situation. I'm just worried about ball."
 for-more_footer_graphic

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ferndog68

1 week and u sending photos like this???? Classy

whitegurlhitter

She leaked them,geez use your head people. Here goes the next Amanda

peddle petter

Oh thank heaven, for little girls.

Areader

Revenge is a dish best served cold young lady!

ja-rod

Everyone is judge in. the public eye no matter who they are

Sonja

So you didn't really like him, and had only dated one week and you just admitted that you sent this photo to him?? She's either a liar or a slut.

siriuswoman009

Not for nothing but this girl makes no sense ! First what she did to this poor guy was Cruel....! and if he did leak it she deserved it , but she claimed she really wasn't into him ! Now I don't know about anyone else ?!?!?!but after only a week on top of it , I do not know to many people that would send out half naked pics to a guy they really are not into . she really seems to think she is all that .and/or felt a debt of gratitude to send a half naked pic . This girl is a bit twisted she playing games that's for sure . I know if I sent a pic like this out I wouldn't be knocking someone on a radio station because (oh wait he has dirt on me ).I think she did this on purpose . Knowing this would probably happen .

mrzbozztiric

Soooooo you don't like the guy that you dated for a week but sent him a photo like this giving him mixed signals? No wonder he asked you to be his girlfriend he thought you liked him and wanted a relationship too since you admitted you initiated the kiss and sent him this picture obviously lmao the only person she's making look bad in those thing is herself cause according to her he was a sweet guy and her actions show she gave him the idea that she liked him as much as he liked her smh

Deb

She's HOT

Comment king

I've never heard of these people #follingtherrailofcrumbsthekardashiansleft

pseudonym

Don't send raunchy pics if you don't want them hitting the internet. This girl is dumb.

Y.T. Houx

just the fact that she was involved with a niqqer means she trash. nobody cares about her now

abdullh almulhim

Took shape in the night with his Rmensa all take comfort in my eyes as well as you love more

skittlesbreaker19

I'm soo sick of these DUMB girls taking "sexy" pics for "private" use or whatever THEN crying when they are "LEAKED"! GETTING OLD!

jenny

wow... you date a guy for a week and it's okay to send pics like that to him... this girl is letting the world know who she really is after icarly.... and then says she can't believe that he would stoop to that level? you got what you deserved!! hahaha...wow... sorry jennette, you lost out on this one.