« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA STAR Andre Drummond

I DIDN'T LEAK RACY iCARLY PICS!

3/4/2014 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304-andre-jennette-02
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy says she knows EXACTLY who leaked her racy selfies to the internet ... but the #1 suspect, NBA star Andre Drummond, tells TMZ Sports he's NOT the culprit.

The photos surfaced on several websites Monday ... and people immediately suspected the guy behind the leak was Drummond, since McCurdy humiliated him on a podcast over the weekend by spilling intimate details of their failed 1-week dating fling.

Moments ago, McCurdy even tweeted about the leak ... saying, "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person. You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor."

0304-subasset-jennette-andre-instagram
We reached out to Drummond, who could not have been more adamant he's not to blame -- saying, "I did NOT leak any photos of JM."

The Detroit Pistons star -- who grabbed an incredible 26 rebounds last night -- adds, "I want nothing to do with her or the situation. I'm just worried about ball."
 for-more_footer_graphic

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Alexis R.

People have done worse things with pictures. That's what you get when you send racy photos to people you barely know. I guess she thinks that because she's an adult she can do that. She can do that because she's HOT!!!

leeleetof

Everyone says she's a bitch then this happens...things that make you go hmmmm.... lol. You're still a bitch girlie you just have a half naked selfie out there now which will probably only make you more popular going by past history of this kind of thing.

stan.note

I wouldn't be surprised if she had them leaked herself. After all, this is the same attention-starved young woman who revealed her private business on a radio station. She's an attention whore.

RJ

they only dated a week cuz her cervix couldnt take the beating lmfao

Jay W.

I'm guessing she's a dirty little anything goes kinda wh.re. I really like her.

krejaton

It just goes to show that if you don't want them getting out there...THEN DON'T TAKE THEM!

adeetmz_er

She's hooot....and she know's it and want's everyone to know....Like all child star's....there comes a point in there life when they don't want to be seen as a child anymore. And I can't understand why people won't let them grow up....understand that they are only playing charters on there show's. That not who they really are and if they choose to take sexy selfie's let it be....if it's not hurting you....you shouldn't care.

popcorn6765

Baby next time you pick a brother, pick a better one.

Mimi

Don't tell me...you took the pics to distract yourself from his bad kissing skills with his 'big mouth'. It's a good thing he's a rebound king in basketball and not undercover skanks. YEAH...I said it.

Michael

We as men don't really care how they were obtained, just that they WERE obtained and shown to all. OK....so she has some insecurity issues etc....who cares...she is absolutely smoking hot!! : )

Bob Fairlane

Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas! Shouldn't have hauled coal.

marbella

That bitch is stupid I hated her the moment I saw her in icarly.

GunnyHall

I think the pictures are hot and also tasteful. She has always been very attractive to me, probably 1/3 my age but still. Some of you are acting like she was wrong to be honest about what happened with him. She said he was a bad kisser so boo f***ing hoo. Until a woman takes the time to show us what they want we were all bad kissers. She didn't like him and didn't take the time to show him what she wanted. Just means she is immature and impatient. She is still smoking hot. She is way too young for him, his next chain should have a "cradle robber" charm. All of you with the "thats what you get" attitude, I have to wonder what girl talked about you can't kiss, little johnson, couldn't get it up. Who hurt you to make you so callas. Back in the day when I was doing the swinging thing there was a stripper that I was crazy about. One night out of the blue she decides she wants to do it, I guess the 5k I had spent on her got me a mercy F***. I was so in awe of her I didn't know where to start and afterwards she spread it around that I had a big d*** but didn't know what to do with it. My best friend who I had been at swinger parties with me laughed about it with me. He knew I wanted her so badly I couldn't do her. What she said may have gotten me laid more by curious women in our circle than anything she could have said. Our swinger circle was all strippers, bikers , biker chicks and contractors. My point....don't be a hater. He will probably have 10 women calling him wanting to teach him what they want, probably the biggest favor she could have done him. He returned the favor by sharing the sexy while tasteful pictures. He just helped her career go from 14 year old ICARLY girl to woman with the goods. Mark my words, if they both watch what they say at this point it will turn out in their favor.

dailyn

How sexy how about another video

Amber Blonski

This is considered racy??? Has anyone looked at the television lately? I have seen more skin on tv!