« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA STAR Andre Drummond

I DIDN'T LEAK RACY iCARLY PICS!

3/4/2014 10:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304-andre-jennette-02
"iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy says she knows EXACTLY who leaked her racy selfies to the internet ... but the #1 suspect, NBA star Andre Drummond, tells TMZ Sports he's NOT the culprit.

The photos surfaced on several websites Monday ... and people immediately suspected the guy behind the leak was Drummond, since McCurdy humiliated him on a podcast over the weekend by spilling intimate details of their failed 1-week dating fling.

Moments ago, McCurdy even tweeted about the leak ... saying, "To anyone disappointed: I sent those pics to 1 person. You can connect the dots. Shocked someone would stoop so low. I just speak w/ candor."

0304-subasset-jennette-andre-instagram
We reached out to Drummond, who could not have been more adamant he's not to blame -- saying, "I did NOT leak any photos of JM."

The Detroit Pistons star -- who grabbed an incredible 26 rebounds last night -- adds, "I want nothing to do with her or the situation. I'm just worried about ball."
 for-more_footer_graphic

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

w

Dis dumb ass leaked the pics herself. Amazing how one can lose such respect so fast but she deserves none after talking about him lol she did the other day.

Tammy

There's nothing showing you can't see in a bikinis at the beach. I get it's a trust thing, but she broke his when she talked trash anout him and all's fair in love and war. He was feeling the love and she started a war.

bigmike021461

WHO CARES!!!!!! WHO LEAKED THEM GET A LIFE AND MOVE ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT IN THIS COUNTRY

justafy

Only reason girls like guys like these is bcause they have loot!

oh really

I think she leaked them herself, because her career isnt going too well these days

Browemerr

Dumb slut. Don't send naked pics to dude you've been dating for a week.

nbf1

I bet a million she leaked thm herself

jason

to the dude who said too bad about her face....
bro you'd wish you had a girl like her lmao

TMPS93

You know what...call me crazy but...I actually believe Andre.

nbf1

I dnt have a million...lmao. Jus thought bout thy. I think u gt the point

Sary

I think Some one is a lil whore

Gianna

This is sick she looks like a child , and it is even more sick that she probably released them herself since after the comments she made she's clearly spotlight hungry. The fact that tmz would post this knowing that she looks like a little girl is terrible . I understand she's older but she still looks like a child.

Dawn

What kind of tramp sends those kind of pics during a 1 week "realtionship"? I guess she got what she deserved.

terri

One week and she is posing like that and spreading her legs....how about get to know this guy. She is too easy.

Born Wanted