'Entourage' Movie

Death on Set

3/4/2014 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_entourage-dog_facebook
Tragedy struck on the set of the "Entourage" movie today -- TMZ has learned, a crew member's dog got hit by a car and died.

Sources tell us, Tucker -- a 1-year-old Aussie Shepherd -- somehow escaped from a production trailer and darted onto busy Wilshire Blvd near downtown L.A.

We're told Tucker was immediately taken to a nearby vet, but it was too late. The dog passed away from his injuries. Tucker was surrounded by friends and family at the time of his death.

Goodnight sweet prince.

Chris

TMZ headline: Entourage Movie. Death On Set! Go on and exploit dead people all you want for hits, but a pet?

cris

Poor sweet angel! R.I.P.

Rigby

He's such a cutie :/ poor puppy

SkoobySnacks

People in Hollywood are so self absorbed and have no concept of reality. This dog should have never been on the set in the first place.

maude duncan

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my Soul Dog Snoopy D a year ago in a similar way. She was beautiful too. It's very very hard especially the guilt . I cried for 3 months, until I was rescued by a cute little Boston Griffon. Don't wait 3 months like I did. There's a pup out there that needs you.

BetchaBeLookin

What. where does PETA stand on this. I am so relieved it was not Arnold or his stand in double. That dog can ACT. Remember how he took down Turtle in that hockey get up. Oscar/Emmy material. But NOOOOO. I want to thank TMZ for this earth ****tering report. Way to be on your toes. NOT!!!'

Timmy Time

Who really cares??? Is TMZ that desperate to find any kind of story?? They must make money anytime somebody clicks on something on this app or website.

Anthony

I would like to offer the driver of that automobile 100 bucks for taking out that ugly dog. Good job buddy.

TheWana

It's like at TMZ the roles have reversed when they talk about celebs. They talk about them like straight animals and talk about animals like people.

SoulCritic

That beautiful dog died for what is most certainly going to be a horribly trite and boring movie.

porkchop

PEOPLE!! You need to learn to take better care of, and be more responsible WITH YOUR PETS.

Cheryl

Poor pup.

Clytemnestra

With union rules, etc., I'll bet one person's entire job was to look after that dog...and they still couldn't do it right. Fool!

Tee_Dee

And we care about a dog WHY !?!

Criss