Heidi Klum

Nightclub Face Sucking

With 27-Year-Old BF

3/4/2014 11:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304_heidi_klum_kissing_boyfriend_launch_v2Heidi Klum's not afraid of a little PDA -- donating some fresh spit to her young art dealer boyfriend Saturday night at a Hollywood nightclub ... in the middle of the crowded dance floor ... and TMZ has obtained photos.

The DFMO (dance floor make out) went down at 1 OAK -- Klum grabbed 27-year-old Vito Schnabel's face and passionately kissed him in front of everyone.

She looks really into it. Vito looks like a prom virgin.

Then again, he's the one dating a supermodel.

0304_heidi_klum_kissing_boyfriend_sub_v2

Livvie

Is Andy Roddick about to mack on Serena is the background?

Clytemnestra

Unfortunately, he can't get pregnant and secure a luxury lifestyle for at least 18 years. Hang in to the Rolexes ans fancy cars, kid. And also keep notes so you have something to sell to the tabloids when she dumps you. In the meantime, have a ball!

DLJ

first he's bangin' Demi Moore, now Heidi?

cougar hunter

islandgirl

Another package... Seal this is the mother of your children. Great choice...

Comment king

Cougars are worse than men. If a man does this he is considered a perpetrator by society or a cheating liar leaving woman for the younger ones and being a criminal for it. When woman do it it's considered to be poor lady must be lonely and needs to feel pretty. Over the past years it seemed Cougars came out of hiding and even my mom has been having sex with 19 and 20 year old boys calling them delicious. Even I have been seduced and practically raped by a Cougar who sucked my dick and asked me to **** her up the ass so I did. Yes she is still a client and tips well but I'm gay. #beware of Alcohol pills pot pizza and Cougars!

Nobody Special

Heidi can be fun,
Palm Beach on the sand...
Just North of the B&T

Nate

Man she has a thang for ugly dudes.

franklyspeaking

He got Munny..

Terri M

All the power to her but I hope she ditches that awful bangs framing her face look soon -- very 70's

Black Adam

No way I would kiss that mouth, with other dudes DNA festering in it. I can't stand the wannabe wholesome mother act. The only thing I see is a slut with eyes that's running from each other.

Champagne Jayne

TMZ will you be ever so present for Heidi's vaginal rejuvination surgery?

Truth is

cutting edge photos we have here.....

Lynsie

date someone your own damn age, i'm sure we know what he wants and that is $

jaywill

Im wondering about Serena Williams in the back!

elm

From top supermodel to has been trampy size queen.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments