Justin Bieber

Penis is a Moving Target

Hard to Blur

3/5/2014 6:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0305-justin-bieber-walking-03
Miami Beach cops are having technical difficulties with Justin Bieber's penis ... because it moves too much.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... they fully intend to release more jailhouse videos of the dainty jailbird ... including one showing him peeing into the visible jail toilet.  The judge previously ordered cops to blur Bieber's junk before releasing it ... we mean the video.

But there's a problem ... Our sources say they're having trouble obfuscating Bieber's genital area, because he moves as he pees.  But they're also having technical issues blurring the video.

We're told the police tech team has been working on the problem non-stop since Tuesday.

The judge will review the police department's handiwork before releasing the video.

lastrebel

If this was a case of indecent exposure, they would probably have to drop the charges due to lack of evidence. LOL

April Martin

I didn't know he had a penis. I thought girls had vaginas

BIGBUBBAINPRISON

I am hoping for at least a couple of days with Justin bieber I would love him compleate. I haven't see a woman for a year now I hoping for a guility verdict. It would be my pleasure to him to teach him with respect and I am sure he would get a little enjoryment out of it. but their enough reasonable doubt I just read saying the Police lied. Hey big bubba speak the truth ask me any thing you want and i will answer them for you. any thing and I will.

olivia

So what if he's moving when he pees, he's having fun, that's kinda funny, that silly boy 😅 and the cops are doing wrong by releasing that video in the internet...bad cops they should get suspended seriously...

kitnplayn

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO 'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY'? THESE COPS HAVE NO RIGHT RELEASING VIDEOS OF ANYONE IN THEIR CUSTODY, IF THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. STOP BEING STAR-STRUCK AND DO YOUR JOBS AS PROFESSIONALS.

BABS

I don't even understand this - is he walking around and peeing at the same time? I give up.

Knownbutunknown

WTF is going on????? This is TOTALLY not necessary! We live in a crazy A.S.S world!!!!

Ladygoodman

Is this really what peoples tax dollars are being spent on. Blurring out a fricken prick?

bigfranklittle

Maybe TMZ should offer their graphics team to help out!

CrazyCoffeeLady

My moms, uncles, friends dead grampa makes $780/hr working from home even though he has been dead for 6 months he made 1mil this month from his comp. Check out www.stopwiththespamalready.com

bbessey111

TMZ learn to grow up your not 5 years old. the judge already denied it to being released so stop telling people lies!!!!

MC

So what you are telling us is that instead of working on videos that might actually solve a crime a whole team has worked nonstop since Tuesday on a video of JB ?! WOW...just WOW!

Lennifer

Erm... **** Bieber.

YouDon'tKnowMe

Who gives a ****?! Maybe they should be focusing on something more important like murderers, pedophiles, etc. We all know Beiber is a little prick. And no one wants to see his little prick either!

Chuck

Ummm...you spelled vagina wrong.