Lil Boosie

FREE AT LAST...

Rapper Released From Prison

3/6/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0305_lil_boosie_gettyLil Boosie is a free man ... the rapper has just been released from a Louisiana State Penitentiary where he's been locked up since 2009 on drug charges.

31 year old Boosie -- real name Torrence Hatch -- was intitially locked up on a marijuana charge in '09 -- but during his stay, he was busted attempting to smuggle drugs into prison -- so a judge tacked 8 years on to his original sentence.

But Boosie caught a break and has been released early.  A rep for the penitentiary has told the media Boosie will be on parole until 2018.

Story Developing...

0306_lil_boosie_freedom_footer

MAZ

That,s it There goes the neighborhood

cara

Oh good. Finally. Been waiting for this. Now I can sleep a at night.. . Lol

bree_zee

Countdown to his return to prison begins....now....

Chuck

If your white you will never know who Boosie Bad Is or understand his struggle so stfu

Mykuh

Bogus to get locked up for marijuanna in the first place. Go catch real criminals.

Bob

Big Whoop; one more drug addled fool loose on the streets. He's dumb enough to make enough mistakes to have his ignorant butt back in the pokey within three months. No loss to the rap community as he was pretty much a no talent loser anyway.

ybAHo304

White folks so cute. Can't even help urselves. Glad he home.

jenniferd

Aww **** my ***** out im si happy for him i don played all my damn bossie videos untill them hoes want even play nomoe im bossie nub#1 fan so **** u hatein ass *****s & hoes

Lynn

How long has he been out? He looks like he's stoned already. Get him another car ready to return him to prison.

Honest opinion!

TMZ, where's the details about the murder charges that he was orginally facing? Marlo Mike confessed that Mr. Boosie Bad Azz had ordered several hits including Nussie, who had ran his mouth about Boosie. But all of a sudden Mike has a change of heart and now claims he made all of that up and commited the murders on his own.....yeah right!!! Why don't you disclose in your article what kind of drugs he was trying to smuggle into jail, TMZ? He first tried to smuggle Codeine and weed into jail but on his second attempt, he tried to smuggle X into jail. Of all drugs, why would any man want to do X in jail with a bunch of dudes around? I used to be a Boosie fan myself, but I can't support someone who likely ordering hits on peeps. Where was all this hype and media when Mystikal got out? I couldn't help but laugh when I got the Sexual Predator Notice in the mail saying that Mystikal was moving into my area a few years ago. Go ahead and claim I'm "hating" but I'm stating facts!!!

H8Kardash

Why does he have jizz on his mouth?? I guess he was the bi tch in prison

Vicky Lehman

on parole till 2018 and he already looks like his is on drugs! Dumb ass will be back in prision before you know it!

Kay in San Diego

Who cares about all these "Lils" ? Stop reporting on them and maybe they will go away and quit doing stupid things to get noticed.

Kev the Realist

SO who the hell is this LOSER...... Yet another "Lil" nobody wanna bee, who went to prison for drugs... Anothert Rhodes Scholar I guess...... SO bank on it he will be back in the slammer within a year. Pathetic..

Soldiergirl318

@vette guy- It's even funnier when uneducated, doltish Caucasians don't know that the word "******" means ignorant. You know, like people who because of a lack of an intellectual vocabulary use barbaric terms to describe others and not knowing they are actually pontificating about themselves. #readingisfundamental#