Lil Boosie

FREE AT LAST...

Rapper Released From Prison

3/6/2014 12:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0305_lil_boosie_gettyLil Boosie is a free man ... the rapper has just been released from a Louisiana State Penitentiary where he's been locked up since 2009 on drug charges.

31 year old Boosie -- real name Torrence Hatch -- was intitially locked up on a marijuana charge in '09 -- but during his stay, he was busted attempting to smuggle drugs into prison -- so a judge tacked 8 years on to his original sentence.

But Boosie caught a break and has been released early.  A rep for the penitentiary has told the media Boosie will be on parole until 2018.

Story Developing...

0306_lil_boosie_freedom_footer

blessed_heart2018

Welcome home boosie.the world has been waiting on your return .we miss you as an artists, continue to keep faith and stay away from negative energy. Welcome Home Boosie Boo !!!!!

AshleyAndrea

These comment show how judgmental and uneducated some white people are.

Mussolini

Flavor flavs love child

ivy4990

I am a huge hip hop fan but I could care less about Lil Boosie. He sounds no different than the other bull**** that's playing on the airwaves

Blackpower

I bet the racist people mad lol

TerenceMatthew

Couldn't be happier!

devonte

home home free lil boosie chief keeef runn boyyyyy

Masche'

I cant wait to have a Concert with lil Boosie.. His voice with those beats are the bomb. I hope his voice matches his face but it not I love whoever the voice belongs to with my beats. He need to have like a major concert with Bun B, Meek Millz, Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Weeby, ESG, Lil Ke Ke, Swisher House, Nelly, Luda, So So Def, YMCmB and Wreckshop voices.. Man that would Concert will go so hard.

I wonna give a shout out to Kennetta at 12305 Bellafonte in Dallas Texas for the that Sub like sandwich she made me with Ranch dressing from Kroger last night.

Daisyxcontrervs

My ***** Boosie out ! (;

hub

Damn TMZ get the story right, he was initally jailed for a Homicide that he didnt commit, then he tried to smuggle drugs. You crackers make me sick.

MJR

More stupid rapper names...I guess all the good ones were taken

dro

?

dro

yall lil boosie haters, suck a dick and die quick

victory

Well it looks as though 'little boosie' smoked an enormous joint as soon as he was released.

life aint sweet

Omg da world we live n 2day nobody can live if everyone stop worrying about others the color of people skin & what they doing with they life then your life will/can be that much better & the drugs he was smuggling in might not have been for his own use everybody has a hustle But the $ he's bout 2 make all over again I'm sure y'all opinions he's not gone give 2 ****s about & the same people on here talking **** are the same people that been trying to find the closest concerts so they can dick ride posting pics & all trying to be relevant with that being said they time u spending talking dwn about someone u can b spending time wit family,playing with your kids getting your own life in order nobody is perfect and only GOD can judge remember that