« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Miami Dolphins Player

Stop Attacking My GF's Breast-Feeding Pic

3/5/2014 4:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0305_ash3nicole_instagramMiami Dolphins linebacker Philip Wheeler says his girlfriend is being unfairly attacked over a picture showing her breast-feeding their son ... and now he's calling for people to stop the boob hate, asap.

Wheeler's GF is model Ashley Nicole -- who recently posted a photo showing her son latched on to her right breast inside of their home. She included the caption, "Was on the way out the door but then mommy duty called... Everything stops for him! #breastisbest #natureisbeautiful."

Problem is ... not everyone felt the same way -- and social media erupted with people trashing Nicole for posting the pic in the first place.

TMZ Sports spoke to Wheeler ... who says, "I wish everybody would just leave it alone" ... adding, "She's a model. She takes pictures for a living."

Wheeler pointed out that Gisele posted a breast-feeding pic back in December -- and was widely praised for it -- and doesn't understand why his GF isn't getting the same love.

As for the pic, it's still posted on Ashley's Instagram page -- and we're told she has no plans to take it down.

0305_phillip_wheeler_getty

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

angie

I have no problem with the breast feeding part but the way she's holding the baby is all wrong! To me its more of a vain pic than a motherly one.

jes

She is beautiful and is doing something very natural. I fail to see what the uproar is about.

Elise

Im a mother of 6 and I breast fed my children there is nothing wrong with this picture

Ott

Everything in the world is sexualized in hte US. I you get caught peeing in the bushes in my state it's called lewd and lascivious exhibition and you get labeled a sex offender. Since when is taking a piss sexual, other than that singer guy who peed on that 14 year old girl on video and got it dropped?
Come on US, not everything has to do with sex! Next thing you know moms wont be able to feed their babies in public with a damn bottle!

Jacob Anderson

If you are offended by breasts, then you are a traitor to your own species. You can't be a mammal and be offended by mammaries you idiots, and if you are I hope you don't breed.

Elizabeth

We need more celebrities showing how they breastfeed just so people get used to seeing it in the media. I have been breastfeeding over 2 years to two little boys and it is the best and I hate that I as well as other mamas get so many dirty looks doing what our bodies where meant to do.

cecilia

It is a beautiful thing!!!! People just have to hate on everything! So what she posted the pic? These white women come out on covers of magazines with their naked pregnant bodies and no one says a damn thing cause a black girl breast feeds her infant not showing any indescent thing, all hell breaks lose!!! Get over it!!! its 2014 people!!! She looks amazing for just having a baby!!! Love it. Good for her. I wouldn't take it down. I would post more of them.. F**k everyone.

Kim Johnson

There is NOTHING wrong with this picture!!!! You don't see her nipple. You see a Mother nursing her son. It is natural and should not offend anyone. The picture is beautiful. I agree her alone.

OCSeahawksfan

I agree that breast feeding is a beautiful thing and I admire her for it but honestly there is no need to post pictures of it.

palermo

Yes breast feeding is natural and all women have the right to do it, BUT you can't tell me this wasn't just to show off to men. Why would you feel the need to post an intimate photo like this.

I'm Awesome admit it

There's mile there for a reason it's natrual deal with it I don't care do it in public won't mess my day up the only time I'll disagree with this is if it's inside a restaurant other than that I don't care breast feeding for everyone! Lol

tanya

'Just on my way out the door, and mommy duty called. Everything stops for him....................including her camera'. What an attention whore!!

MicheleM

WAY TO GO MAMA!! I just don't understand how breast feeding is so bad! Do people forget that at one time there wasn't bottles and formula? I am not against bottle feeding but I am all for breast feeding! So glad people in the public eye are doing it more!

Eye roll

She shouldn't take it down. Good for her.

Jesnia

I just have to say you go girl. You are a beautiful mother and you are doing a beautiful thing for you little baby.