Whitney Houston

Family Party Turns Into Raging Warfare

3/5/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0304-whitney-houston-bobbi-nick-01

Whitney Houston's son-in-law got his ass beaten by one of Whitney's nephews at a formal family gathering ... and it's all because of a long-simmering family feud ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Whitney's nephew, Gary Michael Houston, went nuclear on Bobbi Kristina's husband, Nick Gordon … allegedly SLAMMING him to the floor and pummeling his face -- accusing him of talking crap about the family.

Family sources tell us ... it all went down at a Sweet 16 party for Whitney's niece, Rayah. We're told it was a formal affair -- everyone in tuxes and long gowns -- but Nick showed up in a hoodie and knit cap and "lookin' like a thug."

Gary felt Gordon had insulted the family one too many times ... as soon as the party was over, he delivered the beat down. We're told it was a lopsided fight -- Nick didn't even get in a single punch.

The two are now sluggin' it out on Twitter. Gordon posted, "F*** all of em they've tried to fight me (Gary H) jealous ass n***a."

In response, Gary tweeted, "He still kind a sore from that last trip I sent him on smh .... I tried to tell him to buckle up lol."

Ty

Dont even know what it said, all I can see is that grand canyon in her mouth. What TF is wrong with this girl. Looks like from a cartoon with that tooth.

rob

They just play Whitney's music video Million dollar bill and I just notice that Nick was in the video. I guess whitney considered him her son because she had an obsession with having a boy and it never happened.

Crabby

ghetto trash at its best, ugly bitch needs to get her teeth fixed before all of her crack head mama's money is gone.

bkblueknight

whitney is prolly rolling in her grave but it might be on E knowing that crackhead

SweetBabyRay

Whitney Houston- Dies of a drug overdose years ago, still being called a crackhead with a dysfunctional family Phillip Seymour Hoffman- Dies of a drug overdose a month ago, mourned and left alone Cool

Gretel

You can take the family out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the family. However, had I been there my first target would have been Bobbi Kristina and I would have knocked her teeth against the side of a table so she wouldn't have a choice but to have them fixed. I can't even stand to look at her with those teeth that look like they are from a Halloween pumpkin.

billybob

What? No Kardashian involved??

rjinsd

PLEASE get that nasty gap between your two front teeth fixed.

JFO

Another classless gathering of the Houston family ....

Constance

He should've called the cops. They are all jealous because Bobbi Kristina has all Whitney's money and since they're married, he somewhat has it too.

NeaJ

When this relationship leaves her alone & broke BK will only have her family to go back to. She needs to keep them close

HngBlkBtm

all she needs is one additional tooth.

YouDontSay

He waited til after the party was over. His line was classic about buckle up.

Kristinajp

Wow...how stupid are people. If he were smart I he would file assault charges. I never understood breaking the law and bragging online???

tessa

you can put a tutu on a pig but it's still a pig

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments