Justin Bieber

Arresting DUI Cop ...

More Evidence of LIES

3/6/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0305-bieber-pulled-over-tmz-3
The Miami Beach cop who says he saw Justin Bieber drag racing before his DUI arrest may have been caught in a BIG FAT LIE ... because the GPS results from the cop's car shows normal speed.

TMZ has obtained the GPS readout during the 4 AM hour on January 23.  Bieber was stopped at 4:11 AM.  The cop claims he saw Bieber drag racing rapper Khalil at speeds between 55 and 60.

Now here's the problem.  According to the GPS readout on the cop car ... it was going 11 MPH at the 2600 block of Pine Tree Dr. ... which is where the cop says he first spotted the singer in the Lambo.

The cop accelerated from 11 to 31 MPH in a single block but stayed between 30 and 40 for 3 blocks.

The GPS readout shows the cop car accelerated to 46 and then 49 ... but that's the FASTEST it went.

Now this is significant ... at the 3700 block of Pine Tree ... the cop car had slowed down to 31 MPH.  This street is critical because according to the cop it was smack in the middle of the drag race.  And get this ... we already broke the story that Bieber's GPS shows he was going 27 MPH on that block.

So the question ... where the hell is the drag race?  Remember, the other cop on scene may have lied about smelling alcohol on Bieber's breath ... fact is, the singer registered a .014.

The GPS makes the case against Bieber VERY shaky because it calls the arresting officer's credibility into question.  We're told Khalil's lawyer, Bradford Cohen, is going to attack the cop's credibility.  Khalil was also busted for DUI.
0305_cop_car_gps

BLUE UGLY 💩

Lies, Gayber was speeding AND high while driving

rgold2002

**** the police coming straight from the underground
They have the authority to kill a minority
**** that sh*t, cause I ain't the one
For a punk motherf*cker with a badge and a gun
To be beating on, and throwing in jail
We can go toe to toe in the middle of a cell
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter
We will swarm
On any motherf*cker in a blue uniform
Just cause I'm from the CPT
Punk police are afraid of me, huh
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dying in L.A

**** Tha Police
But that **** don't work, I just laugh
Because it gives them a hint not to step in my path
For police, I'm saying, "F*ck you punk!"
Reading my rights and ****, it's all junk
Pulling out a silly club, so you stand
With a fake-ass badge and a gun in your hand
But take off the gun so you can see what's up
And we'll go at it punk, and I'mma f*ck you up!
Make you think I'mma kick your ass
But drop your gat, and Ren's gonna blast
I'm sneaky as f*ck when it comes to crime
But I'mma smoke them now and not next time
Smoke any mother****er that sweats me
Or any ******* that threatens me
I'm a sniper with a hell of a scope
Taking out a cop or two, they can't cope with me
The mother****ing villain that's mad
With potential, to get bad as ****
So I'mma turn it around
Put in my clip, yo, and this is the sound
{*BOOM, BOOM*} Yeah, something like that
But it all depends on the size of the gat
Taking out a police would make my day

Cause the police always got something stupid to say
Without a gun and a badge, what do ya got?
A sucker in a uniform waiting to get shot
By me, or another brotha
And with a gat it don't matter if he's smaller or bigger
(MC Ren: Size don't mean ****, he's from the old school fool)
And as you all know, E's here to rule
Whenever I'm rolling, keep looking in the mirror
And ears on cue, yo, so I can hear a
Dumb mother****er with a gun
And if I'm rolling off the 8, he'll be the one
That I take out, and then get away

Hamburglar

they want to bust his balls
and they will
end of story

AwkwardCherrios♡

Cops lie all the time and get away with they're corrupt. Justin barely had alcohol in his system yet the haters are saying it doesn't matter SMH I know plenty of people who drive around who has drank a little before driving and are perfectly fine oh wait Justin's under the age limit oh I didn't know u all follow the every rule to the law smh get real and stop acting like your Jesus. He also had Xanax in his system wow lets all freak out because Xanax is just being on LSD. Even if Justin was driving reckless and completely wasted that doesn't make him a bad person it means he made a stupid decision. The sooner you ignoramuses learn hate solves nothing the better society will be.

JayJay

I don't think the cop would have to go the speed of the drag race to see it if the drag race was just starting they wouldn't have to go that fast to show they were attempting to race .....what about the blocked off roads ? Getting really tired of you trying to punch holes in the report let the police do their job... report facts and quit speculating ...you don't have to go fast to prove racing

verlinda

TMZ,You have reported this story 1,000 times. Nothing new??? Kris K. must be late with a check

jeff

You don't have to be stinking drunk to smell from alcohol. Take a sip of beer and breathe near someone and it will smell like beer.

Keyser Söze

The cop would have been in less trouble if he just shot Bieber.

I could have claimed Stand Your Ground for his defence, because he was afraid that Justin, a notorious Canadian gangsta, was about to throw some maple syrup on him.

I'm certain he would not only walk away free, but he would definitely have kept his job.

lastrebel

So when did you start RECYCLING stories ? Didn't you print this last month ?

Twilightey

Can TMZ get off the Bieber Defense Team payroll please? This is so annoying and blatant.

News Flash

Your saying the cops had no probable cause to stop them, therefore the sobriety tests (failed) won't stand in court. Bieber can walk into a pile of crap and come out smelling like a rose.

marmar

Booorrriiinnnggg

Michael

Too bad JB had alcohol, Xanax (which he doesn't have a prescription for), and pot in his system. Not to mention his mug shot makes it obvious he was feeling toasty.

Michael

BTW what's the "overspeed" in the highlighted section mean? I'm assuming it means "faster than the speed limit", but since I don't know for sure I thought I'd ask.

And JB ONLY blew a .014?! HORRORS! Too bad he's UNDER THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE AND HE'S MIXING IT WITH OTHER DRUGS!

OK

Deport this worthless pile of horse turds already.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments