Justin Bieber

The Peeing Video

3/6/2014 7:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030614_bieber_peeing_launch
Justin Bieber either has a gigantic dong or cops are being overly cautious ... because the jailhouse video of Bieber taking a leak behind bars has an ENORMOUS black bar.

Miami Beach P.D. just released the video ... shot while Bieber was being booked at the jail.

Nine hours of video has already been released, but the judge wanted special care taken for the video showing Bieber peeing -- the judge wanted to make sure cops covered his junk before releasing it.

It's weird ... law enforcement told us they were having problems black-barring the video because Justin's penis was moving around.  But the video only shows him walking to the toilet -- possibly with his penis exposed ... but the movement isn't that radical.

isthisajoke

I'm not interested in this video and not clicking on it. In fact, I wonder who's this video for exactly and what public interest does this serve. I seem to recall Lindsay Lohan having numerous DUI's and I've yet to see a video released of her peeing in a cup. Very stupid. This is obviously catering to a bunch of perves only.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Kim Kockroachian wishes he was doing that on her face ha ha.

DDKITTY

It took him long enough to find it

News Flash

OMG all of the anticipation for that?

News Flash

I even played it thru my Apple TV on my big screen...lmao A big black box.

Jackie

Pathetic for posting this. POS

boo boo

Yawn. It's gonna take a lot more than that to get my black box goin'

kitnplayn

Doesn't that make the cops guilty of distributing nudity online.

Mizit4

Truth be told, TMZ flunkies act more like drugging perverts than the worse ones. Just stop it!!!! Even a pissant does not deserve this chit. He is young enough to change his life, and you are not helping by posting crap that the police seem to be getting off on. SHAME ON YOU BAST***S.

Suno42

I guess people will watch this moron do ANYTHING!

Seriously?

Piss poor Bieber !

Alison

There is no expectation of privacy in jail.

marjack1

Would they show a woman celeb peeing in jail? Hell no, so how can you show a male celeb peeing in the washroom. Would you show him taking a dump too?

imDone!!!

I cant believe this video was even allowed to be posted...he deserves privacy in a situation like that

biggbear

Isn't that an invasion of his privacy or does the jail force inmates to sign a disclaimer.If I were him I'd sue their drawers off .

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments