MJ's Alleged Son

Positive DNA Match

Or So They Say

3/6/2014 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

030614_mj_dna_reveal_launch

There's a 99.9% chance a 31-year-old man is Michael Jackson's illegitimate son ... at least that's the claim after an alleged DNA test turned up a match.

According to the test results -- obtained by Alki David and his company, FilmOn.com -- Brandon Howard is almost certainly Michael's son.  David told TMZ Live he got MJ's dental impression from a Beverly Hills doctor that he got at an auction.  The impression is 30 years old but David says its filled with DNA.

Brandon -- who now goes by B Howard and looks and acts very much like Michael -- was not present for the unveiling, but David says he had Howard's DNA and it matched up.

David would not say which lab performed the DNA test, but says it showed a clear match.

Brandon's mom -- Miki Howard -- is a famous gospel singer who Michael knew.   She went by the name "Billy" back in 1982.  Interestingly ... a year later Michael released "Billie Jean," which included the lyrics, "Billie Jean's not my lover" and "The kid is not my son."

For B Howard's part -- he's distancing himself from the whole spectacle, insisting he had nothing to do with it.

030614_b_howard_launch

Wow ...

F off Corey! You are an a ss to participate in this nonsense. Coming from a supposed friend of MJ.

jessdubu

Michael the DNA test proves you are the moonwalker!

lcmb

Those stupid sunglasses scream homo.

Em

“To my fans, family, and friends, despite recent allegations, I did not authorize the testing of my DNA to be compared to that of the late Michael Jackson nor did I contact TMZ regarding the publication of the story.

This spring, I agreed to be a part of a do***entary with FilmOn.TV and was asked to give a sample of my DNA. Even though I agreed to this I never expected it to be used in this manner.

To this day, I have never claimed to be Michael Jackson’s son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family’s estate.”

Howard, who is originally from Cleveland, is the son of singer Miki Howard, who was once represented by Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father.

Calico

So, the kid IS your son!
RIP Michael.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I can't see the video. Is Brandon there? Is it live? He claims that he had nothing to do with this.

Kev the Realist

Unless the family certifies that the orthodontic device was in fact Michael Jacksons the DNA results prove nothing about his connection or relation to michael jackson. Certainly sounds very fishy to me at this stage.

rotti

whoever the guy is in the stripe shirt you bloody obnoxious. Shut the F*** up and let the rest of the panel speak! And by the way your not all that!

mj fan forever

BULL****!!! And through his manager he definitely denied he's involved in all this.

HumanNature

THAT BS "PAPER" WON'T HOLD UP IN COURT!!!!

Ummmm

I could have sworn prince and Paris have refered to him as their brother before on twitter

Trishalla

Michael Jackson you are the Father LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me

They do know MJ has had some plastic surgery right? These bafoons are saying how much he looks like Michael when Michael has had extensive surgery and has bleached his skin. What a bunch of azz hats. Even Corey is sitting there acting like this is all BS

Constance

I knew it!!!

biggbear

Man Flo Anthony said that dudes father is actually Joe Jackson,he used to manage Mini back in the day of course the dna matches duh!!!!