MJ's Alleged Son

Positive DNA Match

Or So They Say

3/6/2014 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

030614_mj_dna_reveal_launch

There's a 99.9% chance a 31-year-old man is Michael Jackson's illegitimate son ... at least that's the claim after an alleged DNA test turned up a match.

According to the test results -- obtained by Alki David and his company, FilmOn.com -- Brandon Howard is almost certainly Michael's son.  David told TMZ Live he got MJ's dental impression from a Beverly Hills doctor that he got at an auction.  The impression is 30 years old but David says its filled with DNA.

Brandon -- who now goes by B Howard and looks and acts very much like Michael -- was not present for the unveiling, but David says he had Howard's DNA and it matched up.

David would not say which lab performed the DNA test, but says it showed a clear match.

Brandon's mom -- Miki Howard -- is a famous gospel singer who Michael knew.   She went by the name "Billy" back in 1982.  Interestingly ... a year later Michael released "Billie Jean," which included the lyrics, "Billie Jean's not my lover" and "The kid is not my son."

For B Howard's part -- he's distancing himself from the whole spectacle, insisting he had nothing to do with it.

030614_b_howard_launch

mj fan forever

Or probably he's just saying he's not involved and instead it's just a publicity stunt or a pathetic attempt to get Michael Jackson's money even if they do know they have NO chance!!! In all cases as always anything for money!!!

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Is that Feldman sitting there in all his MJ impersonator glory? @@ What the hell happened with that guy?

Trina

What was Corey Feldman doing there?

elle

Who in their right mind would wanted to be related to Michael Jackson or his money-loving family??

annajade911

Wow he does sound just like him and I see the resemblance billie jean was your lover and that kid is your son

pgh15208

Maaaannnn!! He doesnt even look like him! Now if he looked like mike when he did "ben" then i might believe him

loopylou

Looks like Jermaine more than anything. I bet Joseph told his mother that he was gonna make her famous.... She just had to get on her knees. 9 months later, this one was born.

Trina

Ok seriously, this was before his hair caught on fire and he became addicted to pain meds and got all weird. It is quite possible that he is MJ's son. He does look like and sound like him. I am calling it at 50/50 till we get a test with Grandma Katherine. Personally I think it would be amazing if he is his son! A true blood son, not taking anything away from Paris, Prince and Blanket, but a blood son that may have inherited his talent? Time will tell

I'm Awesome admit it

I thought this was BS at first but damn he looks like MJ so idk he might actually be his kid

MjR

Michael's son, which actually does have a resemblance to Michael and his DNA. Amazing that he looks nothing like Prince, Paris or Blanket. Just a hunch but I'm thinking their DNA wouldn't match Michael's.

imDone!!!

He looks just like him, talks like him and has his hair texture...

rlemons

He really does look like Michael. I feel like he's making his voice that way though. I don't know.... I believe him.

SweetVixen

He da papi lol

uiofe2

He looks more like MJ than his so called real kids

Jacqui

Ain't nobody got time to sit around and wait for them to realize it was 3 o'clock over an hour ago.