Miley, Katy

Girl War

Over Kiss

3/6/2014 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0306-katy-miley-02
Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry are calling each other dirty bitches ... in a full-on feud that erupted over that kiss at Miley's L.A. concert last month.

You may recall ... Miley went in for the kiss as Katy sat in the front row.  It looked like Miley was going in for some tongue, but Katy pulled away.

022314_miley_katy_launch

Now the feud.

Katy went on Australian TV and explained, "I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girl kiss, you know, as girls do."  Perry then explained how she was stunned when Miley went in for the kill, adding, "God knows where that tongue has been.  We don't know.  The tongue is so infamous!"

030614_katy_miley_launch
If Katy meant it as a joke, Miley isn't taking it that way, firing back on Twitter, "Girl if ur worried abt where tongues have been good thing ur ex boo is ur EX BOO cause we ALL know where THAT [tongue] been."

Are we bad for LOVING a good bitch fight?

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

jannae

IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK KATTY SHUDNT OF KISSED HER PERIOD POINT BLANK CUZ WHAT OTHER FEMALES IN THE MUSIC HISTORTY JST ***ESUP TO A FEMALE AND KISS THEM ALSO IF SHE WUDNT OF HAVE KISSED HER AL ALL THIS WUDNT HAVE OCURRED THE WAY IT DID AND I DNT BLAME MILEY FOR SAYIN DA **** SHE SAID ND ONCE AGAIN IF U DIDNT WANT TO GET KISSED U SHUDUOF KISSED HER ON HER CHEECKS INSTEAD OF LIPS DUHHHH" BUT LMFAO

Sharyn350z

Miley looks like a man and who wants to kiss her? Anyone who has been rumored to be dating her has quickly denied it in the press. Miley still can't figure out why. Being a who're isn't cool.

rippie

Hilarious! Katy kissed a girl and she DIDN'T LIKE IT! Too damn funny!

Sharon-lee

Slow nwws day at TMZ?

Tee Na 333

So Miley uses the word "boo"huh? Stop it. Please.

lruiz110

I liked the kiss. "Psh-- just wish I could aford her show"... →IN SAN ANTONIO TX← TO MUCH MONEY.

#BANGERZ

FYI.... Miley is more better then that brokenhearted bitch Katy cause we all know that Miley is doing her THANG!!!! So haterz **** off and get a damn life y'all

Ozzie X

Neither have room to talk both are equally disgusting.

KatyPerryFan

I vote for Katy Perry..she ****ing beautiful..if i ever saw her..im going to cry...she beautiful..dont trust that stupid idiot miley cyrus...i used to like her ut she changed so i dont care of her..!👌

britt

Aww Miley, Miley, Miley...I guess she couldn't handle the rejection, I mean she's Miley Cyrus that means everyone is suppose to wanna screw her because she thinks that she's got something higher then everybody else. We're supposed to be blessed and accomplished when Miley offers to stick her smelly, rotten, white tongue in our mouths. Can I get a hell no?! Lol
She attacked Katy like a 15 year old girl would, she got a little too sensitive, can anyone blame Katy I mean the girl licks and kisses everything that comes her way maybe not everyone wants to taste that . Not only that but she has her tongue constantly out 24/7 which a lot of bacteria will land on there which is effin gross. For someone who constantly says that she don't care what anyone thinks she sure seems to care a lot actually. She has to accept that not everyone is attracted to her, that's why no guy wants to date her because they think she's effin nasty, yeah they'll do her but they won't date her and any guy who wants her for a girlfriend is just as sick in the head as her. The girl is out of control and she is only gonna get worst before she gets better if it isn't already too late which we know pretty much it is, she can't get her reputation back, she will always be remembered as this. She is definitely no Hannah Montana anymore, I agree with her on that she pretty much cleared that up because when I think of her I sure don't think of Hannah anymore. That girl is so messed up in the head I don't see any hope for her, she won't end up in rehab because she is too far from wanting help because she doesn't think she is doing anything wrong at all, and she is t doing anything wrong to us but to herself, she may not see it now but she is only hurting herself. She is making people not respect her, people pay to watch her fall..they don't wanna see her perform because they like her she's just entertaining to watch because she is so messed up and out of control. She is making so much money but that money won't follow her to the grave. It's sick how her parent don't seem to even give a **** about her, she is grown but I still would not approve of my 21 year old daughter acting this way because it will only make me look like I did something wrong to make her act this way. She doesn't really have any guidance, she will either end up in a mental institute or dead because I think she is too far lost to find her way back. She is a bad influence to everyone and does everything she does for the attention, one day no one will give her the time of day because people will eventually not care.

britt

booyou

Boo Katy perry you're a disgusting hypocrite. You're a preachers daughter, but you can dance half naked as well and do whatever you want and be able to shove your tongue down however many guys you've been through. Miley may be crazy, but she is doing her thang. #BANGERZ♥️

LisaRae7

Who Doesn't love a Girl war!!? & what two Better candidates?! ;O

jdelaney

Since when did Miley start speaking a foreign language, because that sure as hell isn't English.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10