Miley, Katy

Girl War

Over Kiss

3/6/2014 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0306-katy-miley-02
Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry are calling each other dirty bitches ... in a full-on feud that erupted over that kiss at Miley's L.A. concert last month.

You may recall ... Miley went in for the kiss as Katy sat in the front row.  It looked like Miley was going in for some tongue, but Katy pulled away.

022314_miley_katy_launch

Now the feud.

Katy went on Australian TV and explained, "I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girl kiss, you know, as girls do."  Perry then explained how she was stunned when Miley went in for the kill, adding, "God knows where that tongue has been.  We don't know.  The tongue is so infamous!"

030614_katy_miley_launch
If Katy meant it as a joke, Miley isn't taking it that way, firing back on Twitter, "Girl if ur worried abt where tongues have been good thing ur ex boo is ur EX BOO cause we ALL know where THAT [tongue] been."

Are we bad for LOVING a good bitch fight?

RY

True though. If fans can throw their underwear on stage and Miley picks it up and puts in in her mouth, you just gotta wonder what else has been in that mouth.

tgrfan42069

i take it miley is referring to john mayer.she does realize he isnt her ex right?

yourelike12

Katy Perry is lucky to still be relevant at all. I wanted to hide out of embarrassment when I saw the way she slaughtered her own song Dark Horse during performances and even the music video was ****. You're welcome, Katy Perry. Miley was feeling generous and you blew it.

Max Hammer

Katy needs to stop whining like a church lady in drag and Miley should just turn the other cheek & stop trying to jam her tongue down other people's throats.

buggaz

Cyrus is ho'

Jillybean

Miley, if you're going to attempt to shove your tongue where it's not welcome, then you'd better be ready to be dissed. I thought Katy's comment was much nicer than Miley deserved.

CyndiChainsaW

Lol this is evidence that miley knows Her tongue is nastay! She knows the world thinks it's gross!

DirkDiggler

There is only one way to settle this: Indian Leg Wrestling!

sr

I almost don't like Katy anymore cuz of this. Regardless if she used her tounge or not she still swapped spit. Why is she saying ewww when she swallowed Milley's saliva anyway. Katy what's done is done stop trying to defend it.

anya2u

I wouldn't touch that tongue with a ten foot pole !

Jamielee

I don't blame anyone for shunning a kiss from Miley Cyrus we've seen her lick just about everything, drinking for a strangers cup and constantly wiggle her tongue. I'd rather chew a dirty sponge that let her put that tongue in my mouth.

Initialj

Miley is just ab*tch that can't take it. Regardless of John being a pig, he had nothing to do with it, so she shouldn't need talking sh*t about him. Not to mention at least the chick's he messed around with weren't gross, nasty sl*ts like her. I wouldn't have even let her touch my lips, she is f**kin gross and sick. She needs to lay off the drugs and get help.

Martie

Miley Cyrus is sickening and she thinks everyone is on her level......

leeleetof

Miley is turning into the female Bieber. Cause we all know we need more of that crap.

Lucky_130

I hope Katy wins the girl war