Frank Ocean

I'm Changing My Name

... To Frank Ocean

3/7/2014 4:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0307_frank-ocean_gettyFrank Ocean has made a drastic decision to legally change his name ... but fear not ...  it's not a  Prince-esque symbol.

Ocean -- whose real name is Christopher Edwin Breaux -- filed legal docs to officially change his name to Frank Ocean.

To make it official ... Frank has to plaster his intentions in a newspaper on 4 separate occasions -- once a week, 4 weeks in a row.  The idea is that if he's using the name to defraud someone, potential victims can come forward and object in court.

Yes, newspapers still exist.

StopTheMadneZz

m­­­­­­­y ­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­u­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­'­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­a­­­­­­­un­­­­­­­t did not make $82­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­ur o­­­­­­­n t­­­­­­­he ­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­nt­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­rnet. As promised­­­­­. She ­­­is still without ­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­job for ­­­­­­­the upcoming months ­­­­­­and last month she waited for a check of $15448 ­­­­­­­promised for ­working ­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­internet ­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­a few ­­­­­­­hours. ­­­­­­she received deceiving Information at....... ­­­ w­w­w.w­o­r­k­t­i­n.c­o­m **I am staring to think that this is a scam**

EnquirerLover

He got them Kanye eyes. Lol. I guess they have alot in common, like they're both......deep thinkers. Lol.

Numapass

Frank Stallone is taken

Queen.of.the.Obvious

He's gay, so what. I can accept that much easier than transgender ****. Besides, a lot of straight men LOVE to have rear-end sex with thier gals and "technically" that's not *natural* either as It serves no procreation purposes but it it isn't frowned upon within the straight dude community. Didn't Diddy claim to have anal with J Lo on the Howard Stern show back in the day? Shrug. Just saying. As for this guy, I can't even name any of his songs so I'm not sure why I even clicked on this story.

NOT ELMO

Frank Ocean -- I'm Changing My Name ... To Frank SWEE****ER

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

He always reminds me of "Bro Man" from "Martin". "Damn Gina!!"

Slater

luv u bae

StopTheMadneZz

Why not change it to Frank Ocean instead?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2