Justin & Selena

Starbuck Each Other in Texas

3/7/2014 12:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0307_justin_selena_twitter_TEXAS2_wm
Justin Bieber
and Selena Gomez are back at it again -- eyewitnesses tell TMZ, the on-off-on-off-again couple has been canoodling all morning in Texas ... hitting up a Starbucks together and a local breakfast joint.

Selena Instagrammed the Starbucks photo about 15 minutes ago -- and sources inside the Starbucks tell us Selena was there with Bieber in the last hour.

Bieber and Selena were also spotted leaving a place called Royal Perfume. Sources inside the store tell us, Bieber bought 2 colognes (Obsession by CK and Pour Homme by Givenchy).

Selena's performing Saturday night in Hidalgo, TX -- 15 minutes from the McAllen, TX Don Pepe's she just hit up with Justin for breakfast. It's unclear if Justin bee-lined from Miami to Hidalgo just to see Selena, but it definitely appears that way.

Bieber has no other reason to be in Texas -- Usher is performing Saturday too, but that's 5 hours away from Hidalgo.

As we reported, Bieber stormed out of his deposition in Miami Thursday after lawyers for the photog who's suing the singer grilled him about Selena. He refused to answer any Selena questions.

0307-selena-gomez-sub-starbucks-instagram-01

CremeBrulee

Love is blind.

Black Adam

should'nt they be somewhere overdosing?

martinrules0812

Selena's performing at Border Fest not the Stock Show

marmar

She like trash let her be with the trash

AD

Ummm did he pee his pants?

jjbythesea

Thought she was smarter than him...I stand corrected. She is an idiot too.

Champagne Jayne

Obsession cologne is what my father wears.....so then....is it safe to say Justin smells as irrelevant as his music?

CremeBrulee

Selena is 10 years away from cut-rate Tijuana stomach stapling surgery.

dee

She is trash. Coke whore to the max. Ask somebody. I was posting this for 2 years and Selena fans called me a liar. Well hmmm now what? Rehab for Justin Bieber? HA! Anyone who believes that is an idiot. Ever notice her coke bloat? Justin was 16 when she started dating him and he didn't start acting out until she introduced him to drugs. But her PR is so good and it's really messed up that not only did she use the kid for fame and continues to do so when he truly loves her, but she tried throwing him under the bus by claiming him to be a bad influence. This chick is so grimey. Just like a Kardashian. Can't believe I'm defending Justin but I won't let all the bull ish cloud the truth.

AwkwardCherrios♡

They both need help. Selena hooked up with Niall Horan from 1D just piss Justin off, and Justin hooked up with prostitutes

AwkwardCherrios♡

They both need help. Selena hooked up with Niall Horan from 1D just to piss off Justin, and Justin hooked up with prostitutes both in which are disgusting. They both need to be in rehab before they end up dead. I don't think their bad people all the hate they get especially Justin can be hard to deal and he has depression along with it and has tried to OD, he hangs out with fame moochers who use drugs as well so he isn't going to get hep unless he's force to. Two beautiful people on the wrong path. Sad

dee

But she had no problem sending her PR team to throw him under the bus as usual to say she's " laughing at him". But now we are laughing at her. She's a joke. I just can't stand a fake girl.

stringbender

So what can we gain out of this experience? What are we going to achieve by talking about them?

Racheljb34

I don't believe selena actually loved justin she just dated him for fam cuz look at her now she's more popular because she was dating the most biggest star. I mean Demi is so more real than selena she's so fake she acts like a princess when really she's not and shes acting like a total bitch towards justin she plays head games with him So that he's still locked in her love and than when she doesn't want anythin to do with him it makes him want her more so it makes him seem crazy and her normal get what I mean like I swear Justin's the way he is because selena broke him into a million peaces and he's so broken that he's lashing out in all the wrong ways and she thinks it's funny. Justin mAtters to me more than she ever would and I'm tired if her treating him like total **** I mean yeah we can choose who he be's cuz none of us own him and yeah it's their life and they can be together if they want but this has been going on for to long it's either time they work it out n stay together for ever or let each other go and move on with different people cuz it's starting to get really stupid and annoying they are just hurting each other and that's dumb.. I will always love justin but selena has lost my respect because of all the **** she puts justin through. People deserve second chance not a thousand ..

Roman

Sooooo...she had someone take a pic of them walking out of Starbucks because no paps were there to publicize them, then she posted it on instagram? These people are ridiculous. And so are we for giving a ****. I hate this bitch