Robin Thicke

Pleads with Paula Patton During Concert

... Again!!

3/8/2014 12:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is starting to become embarrassing ... Robin Thicke is still going on and on about the importance of forgiveness in a relationship -- all in an attempt to make amends with his ex Paula Patton.

Thicke performed to a packed house Friday night in Madison Square Garden ... and started preaching to the crowd about forgiving your family members ... no matter what the cause.

Thicke says, "We gotta learn to forgive each other, learn to love each other ... no matter who it is in your family or relationship ... 'cause you're always gonna need your friends and family."

... and a good divorce lawyer.

Joe

Waaaa wasaa take me back. Take me back. Hey robin you showed no respect for your wife. You cheated on her. If you want any chance inthinkbuiu have to literally crawl on your knees and beg and beg for forgiveness. And if she does take you back, stop associating yourself with all the temptation. 5 minutes of fun isn't worth the lifetime of regret or a lifetime of begging to get back what you lost.

Nicoleasm

I say give him another chance. He might just do the right thing now that he knows she means business

pj

***** please this is getting old.

surfing2day

I'm beginning to think this all for publicity. Enuf'

Machelle

Wouldn't the message have been better received had he talked about not cheating, lying or disrespecting your spouse instead of trying to guilt Paula into forgiving him?

Chris

Looks like the lines weren't so blurred after all. It was very clear that he crossed the line(s) and probably more than once - or twice.

CindyCindyCindy

You know...my religious-fanatic ex used to come home from cheating on me and demanded we pray together...where he would remind God that if I didn't forgive him, then the Father wouldn't forgive me...... Guess he thought God was his wing-man. Dumped 'em both!

paul a.

Robin! The best way to get over the loss of a woman is ..... with ANOTHER woman!
You have hordes of them clawing for you everyday!!

Lots of trout in the river, man! Go fishing!!!!!!

Googie

ROBIN APPARENTLY DIDN'T LEARN THE ONE ABOUT BEING FAITHFUL TO HIS WIFE. He should have kept his hands to himself & kept his pants zipped up. He's the last one who should be preaching the importance of forgiveness.

sh

Their (Robin and Paula) whole relationship has been full of blurred lines, maybe loose boundries, and it always has appeared to me that Robin has a one-tracked mind like his dad, Alan. When everything revolves around sex, it would seem to me that one partner could easily dip a toe into something they shouldn't. If you play with fire....Is anyone shocked they split?

oleman

you do what you gotta do, to keep yourself in the tabloids!!!! He's learning from the Kartrasian book!!

kitten roulaine

Robin, while you thought it was cute and A-ok to hurt her, and disrespect her in public, you should have thought how attractive and committed she was to you, not to mention the mother of your child. Too little , to late...however, I am an advocate and proponent of marriages staying in tact. You did wrong to her and your son, publicly no less.

LetsBeReAL

Didn't he just go to the strip club last night? Oh.. He's soooo sorry.

gtr99

Why is he pretending like he can't speak proper English? His dad is the most white bread guy ever. And I mean...his name is Robin. Doucheriffic.

Patch Eye Punk

I don't understand who would be at his concert. He sang 1 song and to top it off he stole it. Hey Thicke, sing your one song people paid to see and go home. No one cares that your woman is leaving you. Leave your personal life at home.