'Big Brother' Star GinaMarie

Black People Have Forgiven Me

... For Dropping N-Bomb

3/8/2014 12:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030914_gina_marie_launch"Big Brother" star GinaMarie Zimmerman -- who called welfare "n****r insurance" on the show and got fired from her job as a result -- says all is now good between her and the African-American community.

GinaMarie was leaving a convention in Queens when she told our photog that all the hate she received for dropping an n-bomb on TV is behind her.

As for the special pass she claims black people gave her ... we'll let her explain that one.

She has a way with words.

Jay W.

It would be interesting to check her gag reflex. Very pretty girl.

OK

For you people sticking up for this moron... Run to your KKK meeting. Fools.

tal0822

why are you talking about this has-been? Who cares!!

UNLEVINED HARVEY

i thought that was accepted terminology

molala1

First off not everybody uses that word and im a African American Women...No we don't all use that word on a daily basis. ..I was taught about that word and meaning behind it so when people say "They call each other that all the time" no we don't. And as for that non factor talking about nword insurance Im a social worker in northern California and 60% of my case is white. Sometimes people have to get help to survive why pass judgment on any race..Hell maybe if we all stop the foolish fighting against one another and start educating each other maybe we can abolish those kinds of words or any disgusting words about any race of people. .

CelebrityScum

A person is not allowed to make fun of the truth.

windyctlvr

this is just a taste of what she was saying .(go to youtube and put in gina marie zimmerman suercut)

windyctlvr

If you want to see what she said go to youtube and put in Gina marie zimmerman supercut and judge for yourself i am sure she offended your nationality also.
MANY TIMES!!!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/09/ginamarie-big-brother-racist-black-people-forgiven-me-n-bomb/#ixzz2vZTdU6gD

MoMMyLovesBaMa

WoW ... She is Worse than I thought She Was!!! Thanx windyctlvr for this Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrEEMt9XD4w THIS LINK SHOWS JUST WHAT SHE SAID AND DID ~~ And People Wonder Why We "Judged Her" (?!?!?!?) It's because She Said All That HORRIBLE STUFF on National Television!!!!!

lorranneb

shes stupid and crazy lol

MiaShort

God, I hope we do NOT see more of this Staten Island trash on tv. Her ignorance is not entertaining, I wouldn't watch and don't know many who would. She appeals to the lowest common denominator of bigots in our country. A sad symbol of American shame--GinaMarie Zimmerman. Your parents should weep that they raised someone so blissfully unaware and small minded.

Amanda

BabeAlert

I am a Black woman and friends with Gina and she is NOT a racist!

Jennifer

If I saw her on TV, I'd put a bullet through my television. What an annoying person that is.

mstephens94

I personally liked her. I didnt like when she did the racist comments but once aaryn left she stopped. I personally think she said them things to get along with aaryn!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4