Marc Anthony

Ex Told Get Out of the Neighborhood

You 'Whore!'

3/9/2014 7:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0307-dayanera-anthony-getty-01
Marc Anthony says ex-wife had to sell her home because the wife of the married man she was banging was yelling "whore" through a bullhorn in front of her house and wouldn't stop.

Dayanara Torres is trying to increase her child support payments from $13K a month to $113K.  She says she's so strapped for cash she had to sell her home and now she's living with the 2 kids in a hovel of an apartment in the San Fernando Valley.

But Marc tells a very different story.  In legal docs he says Dayanara was SHAMED out of the house because the wife of her adulterous lover took to the sidewalk "with a bullhorn yelling 'whore' for the whole neighborhood to hear."

Marc says the scorned woman was so unrelenting ... he sent his own security to help.

And, he says, part of her financial plight is her own doing, because she ended up selling the house at a loss.  Lesson -- don't bang married men.

Dayanara denies the whole bullhorn incident.

Fry Daddy

She sounds like a real winner. I think she needs a few life lessons! Hold your ground, Marc!

Angelfromhellim

J-Lo and Marc's Kids probly do have more because ...their mother is a super star,plus super rich with out Marc's share...if the other mom wants her kids to ha e what J-lo's kids have then maybe she should bust her ass work and become a successful as j-lo

maryq

He pays jlo way more than that all his kids should be treated equal

Fry Daddy

That might not be a lot of money in LA but there is nothing saying she can't move! That is baller money in the Midwest!

Vote2012

I guess it's true money cannot buy happiness.

Cookie

"I would like you to know that you have a whore living in 2R. Rossi, Janice Rossi... He's MY husband. Get your own goddamn man."

spader

Yeah he used the same excuse on the tax department - slutty tax department.

heather

Marc Anthony needs to take custody of his kids from her. problem resolved. Then the only person she needs to worry about is herself. I'm sure when she is standing in line at Walmart to pay for her Maybelline makeup...she'll think 13thou is fair.

Nini

Jennifer and Mark were dating when Dayanara got pregnant with their first child, Mark end up getting married with Dayanara at Vegas. Dayanara is an unbalanced human, she is asking fort way to much money. Hopefully they work it out soon for the kids well being. He should help her get out of the hole, an continue providing a fair child support. She needs to put it together.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

If this is indeed a factual story I have something to question. I don't know Ms Torres and she may be quite the loose woman but I believe she is an uncommitted free agent, therefore she is pretty much free to spend her time and herself with anyone she chooses to. So, why is the wife of the man who was whoring around with her yelling "WHORE" in front of Ms Torres' digs instead of kicking her husband in the nuts in the public square and yelling "WHORE" at him? I wonder how much of this story is fact, though.

Paul

Marc is a POOR HOE REEK (GARBAGE) CAN! He spends more money on crack than on paying his child support.

Aleaz

Who is Marc Anthony to talk about sleeping with a married person. He is a make whore and he was married when he was sleeping with J.L. He even married her one day after divorcing his wife.

JadoreNichole

I read that JLO only receives 9k per month, which she doesn't even need, but he pays because she did not birth those children alone. The first ex wife sounds jealous because JLO's kids live a more lavish life. JLO's kids would live the life they live without Marc Anthony. She needs to get off of her gold digging a$$ and move to a state where the cost of living is lower. She needs to save some money for a payment on a house. I'm a mother and if my fiancée and I were not together, I wouldn't expect him to give me an obscene amount of money. I'm in school now so we can match our salaries and give our children even more. God forbid we ever breakup, but I will definitely be able to afford my own place and wouldn't expect him to pay my rent/mortgage and his. Is that fair? Should an adult have to take care of another adult just because they gave birth? No. Even P. Diddy's children's mothers have careers of their own. He has wayyyy more money than Marc Anthony. Donald Trump's exes and current wife all have careers as well. All of you people standing up for her are stupid and are probably lazy as well.

Lebowski

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Fat Matt

For all the money he has, Marc Anthony oughta pay a professional to shut this golddigger's trap and leave her scorned asss in the LA river. It would save him heartache and heavy stacks.