George Zimmerman

Fails to Kill at Gun Show

3/10/2014 9:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0310-george-zimmerman-Splash
George Zimmerman has figured out a way to exploit what made him famous -- GUNS.

Zimmerman did a meet-and-greet Saturday at an Orlando gun shop.  People lined up for an autograph pic of Zimmerman and his dog ... actually only around 20 people lined up.

It's a page out of the OJ playbook ... get acquitted of killing someone, and then show up places and sign autographs.

0310-george-zimmerman-twitter-01
One funny thing ... the pic Zimmerman signed is clearly from days past, when he weighed 50 lbs less ... and that's being generous.

Vanity ... it's not just for good people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Winjury

Fails to kill anyone? Well, naturally, a gun show is the safest place to be and there are no black thugs trying to jump someone... I can guarantee you that.

ME

ZIMMERMAN'S DAD PAID OFF THE COURTS PEOPLE, END OF STORY, GOODNIGHT R.I.P. TRAYVON MARTIN, GOD KNOWS AND SEE'S ALL

Azul Maritza

Young, Hispanic Male Shot While on His Way to Attend
Fun, Fellowship, and Firearms Event

Today, the Cocoa Police Department released the transcript of the 911 call made by an employee of a gun manufacturer minutes before he shot and killed a young, Hispanic male on February 26th.

Dispatcher: Cocoa Police Department…
Gun Manufacturer Employee: Hey, we've had some break-ins at the businesses in our area, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, in the area. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's been drinking or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy, is he White, Black, or Hispanic?
Gun Manufacturer Employee: No, he’s not white—I know that for sure. Looks Hispanic, you know, like one of those Mexican illegals that hang around the factories in this area.
Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?
Gun Manufacturer Employee: Yeah. A big, loose shirt, you know how they dress, with their shirts untucked.
Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area…
Gun Manufacturer Employee: …looking at all the businesses.
Dispatcher: OK.
Gun Manufacturer Employee: He's heading in the direction of the convention hall right now.
Dispatcher: OK, we've got someone on the way.
Gun Manufacturer Employee: OK. These *******s, they always get away.
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Gun Manufacturer Employee: Yeah.
Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.
Gun Manufacturer Employee: OK.

Following the release of the transcript this morning, the mother of the victim began to cry after reading the portion of the transcript in which the shooter describes her son’s form of dress.

"That evening, I told my son, Jorge, how handsome he looked in the guayabera* that I had given him for Christmas. These shirts are common attire among Hispanic males—citizens, immigrants, and undo***ented workers alike. They resemble Hawaiian shirts in fit, but are not as ornate. What did this man who murdered my son in cold blood find so offensive, so “suspicious,” about such a common, everyday item of clothing? My son thought these people were his friends, like-minded people. In fact, when my son toured the factory, he posed for pictures with a few people. Among those pictures is a photo of my son posing with his killer!"

(*A “guayabera” is a traditional Hispanic men’s shirt, light-weight and short-sleeved, worn primarily by Hispanic males from various countries of origin. )

Azul Maritza

IF ONLY THE SIX JURORS HAD ASKED THEMSELVES, "WHAT IF I...?"

What if I, a woman, decide to walk home after the sun has set, like Trayvon Martin walked home that evening?

What if I am selected by an armed aggressor to be stalked, like the armed aggressor George Zimmerman selected and stalked Trayvon Martin?

What if I turn to face the stalker and stand my ground, like Trayvon Martin stood his ground when the stalker George Zimmerman chose to ignore police admonitions and—with intent—pursued, set upon, and confronted his victim?

What if I defend myself against the stalker who has set upon me on a dark and isolated path, like Trayvon Martin defended himself against the stalker and aggressor George Zimmerman?

What if I attempt to fight off the stalker and aggressor, like Trayvon Martin attempted to fight off the stalker and aggressor George Zimmerman?

What if I am killed by the stalker and aggressor, like Trayvon Martin was killed by the stalker and aggressor George Zimmerman?

Will I, like Trayvon Martin, be blamed for my own murder?

And will the stalker and aggressor who killed me, like George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin, be cast as just your friendly Neighborhood Watch volunteer?

Barry Soetoro

Can I order one online?

TheNigerianWarlord

Why White America, Why????

Arma Geddon

Stories like this make me ashamed to be part of the human race. To err is human, to be an ignorant, lying, cowardice piece of feces with no conscience and even less brains is just deplorable. I don’t know who is more pathetic, the organizers of this event, the attendees, the douche bags that actually wanted the signature of this forgettable murderous racist or the sites that continue to publish anything about this ugly, disgusting, portly little b*tch. Go crawl back into the rotten cesspool that spawned you, your 15 minutes of fame & shame have long expired.

Arma Geddon