Justin Bieber

Videotaped Deposition

Like You've Never Seen Him ... And It's Bad

3/10/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030814_bieber_depo_dbag_launch_v3
Justin Bieber can be insulting, arrogant, snotty, ignorant and disrespectful ... and all in one sitting -- because that's exactly what he was like during his deposition last week in the lawsuit where his bodyguard allegedly beat up a photog.

TMZ obtained a copy of the entire 4 1/2 hour, videotaped depo ... and it's just unreal.  We've boiled it down to what we think are the best 4 clips.

1.  ARROGANT BIEBER -- He just can't hide his contempt for the photog's lawyer, and it comes out in pretty awful ways.  We put some snippets together and you'll get the idea.  It represents his attitude throughout the depo.

2.  LOVESICK BIEBER -- Selena Gomez is clearly a hot button, because when the lawyer asks about her, everyone goes nuclear.  Bieber eventually rips his mic off and he and his lawyer storm out.

3.  CONTENTIOUS BIEBER -- He compares his interrogation to being grilled by Katie Couric or "60 Minutes."  Simply hilarious.

4.  DISRESPECTFUL BIEBER -- When asked if Usher discovered him, Bieber disses his mentor and says he was actually discovered on YouTube.  The best part ... he clearly was trying to say he himself was instrumental in his success, but instead he says, "I was detrimental to my own career."
Truer words have never been spoken.

030814_bieber_depo_selena_launch_v2

030814_bieber_depo_journalism_launch_v2

030814_bieber_depo_usher_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Laurin

OMG lmao is he serious? He thinks he's being a bad a$s but he's acting like a 7 year old whiny brat. So gross. He is weird.

Sienna Sacha

He's just a punk . . . an uneducated illiterate punk . . .

notalawyer

Is that his MOTHER'S jacket ?
It would have been so much better if they had smacked him with a LARGE PHONE BOOK after each of his responses....

bernergirl

Can't wait till he is in jail. He strikes me a person he will do so well locked up! ;)

Cool Papa

This kid may just be the biggest jerk in all of entertainment. I feel sorry for people who defend him.

seppe101

Most of us went through that stage, maybe not to that extreme , but what people don't realize is all these celebrities are real people, they're not super heroes or have super powers or are aliens or belong to secret societies, they are human beings and human beings make mistakes. Like that famous dude once said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

dimes

I'm surprised this was made public while the suit is still pending.

NOT ELMO

Justin Bieber can be insulting, arrogant, snotty, ignorant and disrespectful ... and all in one sitting --.........................I THINK BIEBER DESERVES A WHOLE MONTH OF DEEP PASSION WITH JASON COLLINS, I APPROVE :-)

User

What an idiot!

Cecilia

Remember when Lil' Wayne did the SE kind of crap in a lawsuit and then lost to the tune of 2 million? Then whined about it? I see the see the same type of thing in Bieber's future.

plainjane

WoW! A good reason to stay in school regaurdless of your success. He is a moron! Who can stand to be around this little twerp? Id rathed roll around on some razor blades and jump in salt water!

dwalt@lvbgblls

He has more $$ than some Country's and as far as his talent, personality and brains-he's worthless. Bankrupt. Sad. Did he ever graduate? A terrible role model for tweens! Parents need to wake up and know who your kids idolize. He could do so much good with his $$. He needs God in his life.

BLUE UGLY 💩

LOL he really did morph into Zack Morris from the singing group

I dont care

All those dum bieber fans make me hate people even more....if he killed someone theyd be like everyone makes mistakes

namers

Here's a few they didn't mention:

I was raised without a father who now 20 years later, he wants to be buds and smoke bud. Party on dude!

My boyz Lil' Shmucks are my playthings until they ask for more of anything, then I feel conflicted. But I'll go as far as bailing them out of jail. They tend to get upset when I say, "now way Jose, you take the fall."

My mother supplies me with drugs because, well, she's into being my dealer than mom.

I hate that my pants always fall down revealing my little peen. That's why I'm always pissing in buckets while drunk and belligerent, them effin' cops' WISH they had my money, talent and slutty girls.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments