Justin Bieber

Videotaped Deposition

Like You've Never Seen Him ... And It's Bad

3/10/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

030814_bieber_depo_dbag_launch_v3
Justin Bieber can be insulting, arrogant, snotty, ignorant and disrespectful ... and all in one sitting -- because that's exactly what he was like during his deposition last week in the lawsuit where his bodyguard allegedly beat up a photog.

TMZ obtained a copy of the entire 4 1/2 hour, videotaped depo ... and it's just unreal.  We've boiled it down to what we think are the best 4 clips.

1.  ARROGANT BIEBER -- He just can't hide his contempt for the photog's lawyer, and it comes out in pretty awful ways.  We put some snippets together and you'll get the idea.  It represents his attitude throughout the depo.

2.  LOVESICK BIEBER -- Selena Gomez is clearly a hot button, because when the lawyer asks about her, everyone goes nuclear.  Bieber eventually rips his mic off and he and his lawyer storm out.

3.  CONTENTIOUS BIEBER -- He compares his interrogation to being grilled by Katie Couric or "60 Minutes."  Simply hilarious.

4.  DISRESPECTFUL BIEBER -- When asked if Usher discovered him, Bieber disses his mentor and says he was actually discovered on YouTube.  The best part ... he clearly was trying to say he himself was instrumental in his success, but instead he says, "I was detrimental to my own career."
Truer words have never been spoken.

030814_bieber_depo_selena_launch_v2

030814_bieber_depo_journalism_launch_v2

030814_bieber_depo_usher_launch

terri

This punk needs a good old fashioned a** whoopin!!

Tony

Deport this f***ing ignorant loser back to Canada and keep his sorry, useless ass there. What a f***ing idiot! Total loser and pathetic excuse for a human being.

syd

You people are so hateful, damn did he kill somebody did he rape kids did he blow up a building did he cause inflation in the country or did he moleste tour kid. Damn you peiple hate him more than you hate politicians who do **** that effect us ir people who really do bad things be for real leave this boy alone

Bec215

I love the Beliebers all freaking out and trashing TMZ...kids, let me tell you something...in ten years you will be mortally embarrassed by the fact you ever liked this guy -way more embarrassed than by anything your parents ever did. He is not worth your affection. He treats girls badly, is uneducated, and tears his family badly, too.

vidsoon

He won't answer the Selena questions because he knows she will talk. HE SHOULD HAVE JUST SETTLED THE LAWSUIT AND HAVE BEEN DONE WITH THIS. What a loser. I hope all his tone deaf fans see these and realize they are worshiping a puissant.

weezer

Can you say comtempt of court, justin? Probably not because you're too stupid. Nice bad spray tan!! He should be thrown in jail for this one!! Once the judge takes a look at this.

myopinionmatters

As much as Beiber annoys me, this shows his human side! This is what happens when ur thrown into this life style at such a wrong age! I'm starting to feel bad for him! The dumb ass questioning him needs a new profession for real! He's not a good attorney in my opinion!!

TraceyLou

Yeah..... If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

Truth

LIL PUNK BITCH IS DRINKIN SAME PURPLE DRANK AS LIL WAYNE... SEIZURES AND IQ MATCH, NO DOUBT. #TRUTH!!

Just My Opinion

Wow, that must of been some hell of a break up, not to even want to hear his ex gf's name.

The dude's attitude sucks..BIG TIME.

He is way too rude, disrespectful, and has the biggest chip on his shoulder, thata even the Hulk can't knock off.

If this is how taking drugs affects you, I am glad I had sense enough to say ..NO.

Squad

Total badass!

Truth

DUDE WAS EDUCAMATED VIA HOME SKOOLING... DNA SHOWS 99.999999999999999999999% MATCH. +1000. #TRUTH!!

fifithepoodle

Just deport this brat.

stopthisrightnow

Selena and Justin are back together, yay. :)

jessssc

PleAse, someone wipe the chocolate milk mustache off his stupid looking Turd face. Can't stand him. I thought I couldnt hate him more than I did yesterday, then I saw this.