Khloe Kardashian

Thigh & Mighty

3/10/2014 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0310-khloe-kardashian-boots-INFKhloe Kardashian showed Lamar Odom what he was really missing out on Friday in L.A. -- rocking an ass-high pair of  denim cutoffs on her way to a Rick Ross concert ... as well as the tallest hooker boots known to mankind.

Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick were there too -- but Khloe's voluptuous assets obviously stole the show ... even her boobs made an impressive appearance.

No wonder OJ Simpson hit it (allegedly).

Finally, a Kardashian sister we can really get behind.

0310_khloe_kardashian_skinny_style_footer

Willis

Show some kendal pics she's a doll. Khloe is fat

jenlolo

Trashy ....

sheesh

Dear Khloe, you are the only K. I can stand, but that is one hideous look.

Jackie

Terrifying ugly. get a life

elle

I'm (almost) embarrassed for her.

CelebrityScum

Since when are thunder thighs attractive?

queenE

She looks fabulously, fantastic! She's the only descent, intelligent K.

nayrod64

Not a good look girl. Your too big for that type of clothing. She's beautiful, she doesn't need to go this extent.

TJ

One need not be talented, n or a real celebrity, judging from the dull cover photo of Khloe on (Cosmo!!) ugh & even worse un photogenic Kylie, on Seventeen magazine.
What were those magazines thinking??? Not appealing ,at all.

dierdre

Hookers look better than this tranny. Seriously, what was she thinking? Her legs are so big, disgusting & fat. She is such a skank...Odom should count his lucky stars that this marriage is OVER...He not only married the tranny, but he married the whole trashian clan...ewww

WallStreet

Looks like a Sasquatch got some laser hair removal, watched "Pretty Woman" and took up blowing homeless guys for cheeseburgers.

There is nothing about that "girl"(?) I find attractive - and I LIKE a gal w/ some meat on her.

The brothers are gonna be flocking to that big booty beeyotch with handfuls of singles.

Gaylord

OMG, after a two second look at those photos I had my own "Oscar Pistorius" and completely chucked up every last thing in my innards! What is "voluptuous" about that ultra fat oinker? She's even worse than, of all people, Queen Widebottom from the White House. Good gawd, I wouldn't do her - not even with OJ's equipment!

TJ

What can I wear today, so that EVERYONE will LOOK AT ME

Anne

oh my goodness…does anyone in this family know how to dress for their age/body type? Their outfits are awful…I mean I think they are all gorgeous women..and they have the money to buy nice stuff…but rare to see them in a classy outfit….so sad

TJ

Apparently, they make a living, looking ridiculous & cheap. Shame on America. When will this ghastly family go away??