Lil Boosie

The Most Shocking Post-Prison Technology

That Blew My Mind

3/10/2014 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031014_lil_boosie_launch
After 5 years in prison, rapper Lil Boosie couldn't believe how dramatically the world changed in such a short period of time -- but one piece of technology stood out as the most mind-blowing.

When Boosie got locked up on drug charges back in 2009 ... there was no Instagram, no FaceTime, Google wasn't making glasses -- and during an interview Monday, Boosie talked about what the technology overload felt like after his release.

But one technological advancement was more unbelievable than the rest. Watch the video to find out.

Hollywood & Vine

I thought for sure he was going to say Vaporizers and
e-Cigs.

Honest opinion!

How is this news? TMZ keeps acting like this dude is "big time", but he lives off O'neal Lane in BR and drives a Chevy Camaro. When Master P and No Limit were in their prime in the 90's they were buying up properties in the Country Club of Louisiana and driving around Hummers, Lincolns, Mercedes, etc. That was more along the lines of "big time" this guy is small potatoes! So can we move on now, TMZ?

Keisha

Yay,Boosie is free!!!!!

white boy

When you get the Canada stay in that mutha ****ers you use the wrong words homie boosie is the **** don't **** wit the wrong people you on the wrong site my ***** and I don't say **** on this site but come to the A and tell us where you stay. .. wrong move internet hoe

suchalady

So glad boosie is free a lot can change in a year!!!! How fast the world moves. One of the realist rappers ###thatboyboosie

Sophie Kayden

Good Day Everyone
I'm Mrs Sophie Kayden from North Carolina and I have been married to my husband for 8years and i live with him for 4 years before our marriage which made it all total of 12years together. We have a wonderful daughter who we both love dearly, my husband went to work in New York because he could not find work in our home state,while I was the only one working and taking care of our child back here in North Carolina {NC} and was preparing to move down to New York {NY} so she could school at Stony Brook University and we all would be together again,getting there, I found out that my husband is cheating on me, when I confronted him he lied and lied over and over again, and he keep on telling me that I need help that some thing is wrong with me and he is out there to work and to keep us happy and making preparation for us to move, and I all i can do is to accusing him, until one day when my husband's sister called me and told me everything, I was staying for 8months and that my husband is having an affair with her cousin and it's hurt her to see all this because I was the one suffering from all this, but he keep on dening all of it.
One Day I saw a testimony online about DR ABU,how he stop someone husband from cheating on his wife and I also contacted him for help because I had no other choice, after I email him i was told what was wrong with my husband that make him cheat on me all the time and that he have been doing this for a very long time even before he left NC for NY, funny enough DR ABU told me that it will not take more than three days, that after the spell have been casted that my husband will change totally and show me love like never before and that he has the money to make preparation for us to come over to NY to join him, but he have refused because of his cheating habits, and to my surprise it all happened exactly the same way he had said it just three days after the spell was casted. My husband called me asking for forgiveness and told me that all my suspicion was correct and that he was sorry for everything he had done in the past and that he would start with the preparation for us to come down to NY to meet him with our daughter immediately, now i am having a wonderful marriage today because of DR ABU, I and my husband are now living happily together with our daughter in NY and he have change totally, he now show me love, buy gifts when coming back from work and take care of me and the daughter like never before. I will always share this testimony to the whole world, so that anybody out there with the same problem can be saved, if you need any help in your marriage life you can contact DR ABU on his private mail drabuspelltempleofsolution@outlook.com, he will help you out, there's nothing too big for him.

Email:drabuspelltempleofsolution@outlook.com

Mrs Sophie Kayden

LaRel Price

Boosie is free at last!!!

hahaha

I'm appalled that we as American's could use such bad langauge to degrade another human being. If you don't like his music then don't listen to it. If you don't like someone that you haven't had the pleasure of meeting, refrain from all the negativity. At the end of the day, none of "us" are God. And if we all believe in God and since we are all "PERFECT" why cast stones? Matthew 7:1-5 ESV / 336 reads,“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

By far am I "Holy Moly"… But, I do belive that every individual is accountable for their OWN actions. The comments here are beyond despicable!! Why wish bad on another human being? If this man is free, let him be!! Y'all make me sick to my stomach. Especially saying "he's going to return to prison". If he do return, what difference will it make to you!! If you are a hard working "man or woman" common sense would tell you, "it's better if he is free". It save the tax payers dollars. Not to mention, he has kids. He's a father dammit!!! Statistics shows that African American men that are active with their children, their child is better off in society! IDIOTS!!! Let the man live!! IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM, WHO CARES?!?! Trust me, he's can carless about your opinion because people similar to myself will consider to support him!! GROW UP!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2