MJ's Alleged Son

You Can't Get MJ's Money

3/10/2014 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0307_mj_b_howard_getty_twitter
Michael Jackson
's newly-proclaimed alleged son will be fending for himself for the rest of his life, because there's NO WAY he can touch the money in MJ's estate.

Brandon Howard says he has no interest in going after the Estate, and that's a good thing, because Michael made sure he and everyone else in the world -- except Prince, Paris and Blanket -- could not lay a hand on MJ's assets.

According to Michael's will ... Michael's 3 kids, along with some charities, ultimately get his money.  Michael also made sure that Katherine was supported during her lifetime.

We just dug through Michael's 2002 will -- in which he explicitly wrote, "Except as otherwise provided in this Will or in the Trust ... I have intentionally omitted to provide for my heirs."

Under the law, that's all she wrote, because MJ had every right to disinherit anyone he wanted ... even his own kids.  What he did was provide for Paris, Blanket and Prince ... and even if someone else could prove they were sired by the singer ... tough luck.

Bottom line ... Michael beat it, even in death.

030714_b_howard_launch

Luz

Say what you want, but that was Michael Jackson walking in that video. And since the pot has been stirred and made public, I want o know the truth. I (and I'm sure many other people ) want to see a DNA test through a court. If its negative, fine. But if it's positive, it's only fair this guy and everyone involved know he truth. And as much as I love Michael Jackson, if he knew he had a biological son, and he wrote that will like that on purpose, well, now it's between him and God.

Lynsie

once the dna test proves, everyone can leave this poor guy alone.. not like he was there when he was created who knows who the guys father is and if he is the father then everyone needs to leave him alone, and if he isn't then get over it.. he can't tell the world which man created him but it could be a possibility.

shanta588

He does resemble michale but after surgery michael like ediie Griffin said those jackson had noses so big that if they sucked in a deep breath everyone in that room would die from suffocation funny but its true this guy did this to himself to look like mike. Maybe mike and him mom did know each other 31 yrs ago and his mom told him and that's when he started to think. But one thing I do find odd is that joe jackson is usually a attention whore so is the mom why aren't they in the camera looking for their 15 minutes I'm sure if they can prove that mike is his father then they can con him into giving them some money.

MICHAEL X

"Ever since I was a child I realized I had a lot of Love to share from my soul. The black tradition is a tradition of soul, which is a gift of Love and Joy. Soul is the most precious thing you can share, because you`re sharing yourself and the world needs that gift now more than ever. The child with aids in the ghetto is waiting for you, along with the starving people in Africa and everyone else who needs healing. Make the world more beautiful by sharing with me the wonderful feeling you get, when your soul is lifted up to become pure love." ~ Michael -Soul Train Award 1993

Jag

Leave the kid alone

KEEGAN

ITS OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS MICHAELS SON. WHO CARES ABOUT MICHAELS ESTATE. I GOT A BETTER ONE FOR YOU. WRITE A BOOK AND CALL IT "THE KING OF POP - THE FATHER WHO I NEVER KNEW"

oh really

Adults put this stuff out to get attn , free publicity , make money and advance their career without considering that MJ 3 children have to listen to everyone speculate over this obvious ploy to promote this kids music.

For several years , he and a few others have been trying to get this kids career jumpstarted by implying he is MJ son. And he has gone along with it., but it didnt take hold .
Now he has music with Akon coming out , and they do this..
I thought these people were supposed to love and care about MJ, and yet they have no problem putting MJ kids through this ,so they can profit. Their emotional well being has been left by the wayside
I am sure he " he has no words " as he says to the pap over and over again, because he has no explanation for this PR stunt..
And all this stuff about the him possibly going after the estate is just to make it a more interesting story .

MJSMELLY

I KNEW IT FROM TH VERY BEGINING ALL THIS R BULL ****S, BOGUS..THERE R MILLIONS OF MILLIONS OF PPL THOSE R READY TO CALL THEMSELVES "MJ'S CHILD BT THEY SHOULD ALSO KNOW THINK IT TWICE TAT "MJ'S TH KING U CAN'T GET HIM SO EASILY..THERE R ZILLIONS OF ZILLIONS OF FANS OF TH KING "MJ" THROUGH OUT TH WHOLE UNIVERSE TAT DOESN'T MEAN ALL R "MJ'S KIDS, JST WALKING, TALKING, COPYING "MJ" DOESN'T MAKE ANY1 TH KING "MJ" IN 1 NITE.. BULL ****S, GO 2 HELL & DIE.

angie

This is being perpetrated for nothing except publicity in an attempt to keep the Jackson's relevant. Why are there still questions with regard to this man's paternity? A legitimate DNA test would be very easy.

CB

I'm not really too invested in this story, but, why does the video caption say "I Got No Words" when he specifically says "I have no words" in the video? #tmzracistgrammarfail

Felexia1

That is not Michael's son...that's Joe's son...He looks like the unretouched Janet!

Liesel J.

How NASTY of you TMZ, to lie on this young man and say he proc laimed himself MJ's son and wanted claims on the estate and then today, SHOVE in his face that he can't get anything. Why do you even have to go there?? And guess what, you have no idea whether MJ's taken care of Brandon all these years or not since he spent the majority of his childhood with the Jacksons. Why was he there? You forget who else gets a big share. Katherine! If she allowed Brandon there all of that time since he was kid (btw, he spent the night at Hayvenhurst with Katherine the night before MJ passed), maybe she claims him as a grandson. And she can give him as much as she wants from HER share.

rachel1970

Leave Michael and Brandon alone all p Do is hate on others these days..can't and won't argue with haters it's a waste of time.,

What I Think

Now lets do a DNA test on Prince, Paris and Blanket.

rachel1970

Ppl hate sorry typo..anyway I've had enough of irrational ppl, I don't care who this guy is...it is known he's a good friend of Latoya's so out of respect for her leave him alone...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments