Justin and Selena

Dirty Dancing

After Dirty Depo

3/11/2014 6:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031114_justin_selena_launch

Now we know why Justin Bieber went nuclear Friday during his deposition when the opposing lawyer asked about Selena Gomez ... he was clearly still hot for her, as evidenced by their pretty steamy dance session later that day.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin met up with Selena in McAllen, Texas Friday at a dance studio where they spent a couple of hours.

It's interesting ... Selena's people keep insisting she went to rehab to get over Justin Bieber, and not for drugs or alcohol.  After Friday's depo, it's not clear which is the most toxic.

PokeFangirl

Every time her career is at a complete halt she gets back with him only to dump him once she lands a gig again. You'd think that after the first few times she'd stop but no, she just is that desperate to want to hook up with that wanna be thug-child.

Sara

Does anyone know the name of the song and who sings it?

curly

That just might be the cheesiest thing I have ever seen in my life.

What I Think

Justin Bieber, to me at least, looks like a post sex change lesbian.

Weedy1dad

pull your dam pants up

Ron Fing Swanson

Him and Miley Cyrus can pass as sisters other than that I see nothing wrong with him trying to woo his ex chick back, the one that looks goofy in all this is her.

Straight Talkin Texan

I wish I knew what they are practicing for. TMZ should find out.

Sophie Kayden

Good Day Everyone
I'm Mrs Sophie Kayden from North Carolina and I have been married to my husband for 8years and i live with him for 4 years before our marriage which made it all total of 12years together. We have a wonderful daughter who we both love dearly, my husband went to work in New York because he could not find work in our home state,while I was the only one working and taking care of our child back here in North Carolina {NC} and was preparing to move down to New York {NY} so she could school at Stony Brook University and we all would be together again,getting there, I found out that my husband is cheating on me, when I confronted him he lied and lied over and over again, and he keep on telling me that I need help that some thing is wrong with me and he is out there to work and to keep us happy and making preparation for us to move, and I all i can do is to accusing him, until one day when my husband's sister called me and told me everything, I was staying for 8months and that my husband is having an affair with her cousin and it's hurt her to see all this because I was the one suffering from all this, but he keep on dening all of it.
One Day I saw a testimony online about DR ABU,how he stop someone husband from cheating on his wife and I also contacted him for help because I had no other choice, after I email him i was told what was wrong with my husband that make him cheat on me all the time and that he have been doing this for a very long time even before he left NC for NY, funny enough DR ABU told me that it will not take more than three days, that after the spell have been casted that my husband will change totally and show me love like never before and that he has the money to make preparation for us to come over to NY to join him, but he have refused because of his cheating habits, and to my surprise it all happened exactly the same way he had said it just three days after the spell was casted. My husband called me asking for forgiveness and told me that all my suspicion was correct and that he was sorry for everything he had done in the past and that he would start with the preparation for us to come down to NY to meet him with our daughter immediately, now i am having a wonderful marriage today because of DR ABU, I and my husband are now living happily together with our daughter in NY and he have change totally, he now show me love, buy gifts when coming back from work and take care of me and the daughter like never before. I will always share this testimony to the whole world, so that anybody out there with the same problem can be saved, if you need any help in your marriage life you can contact DR ABU on his private mail drabuspelltempleofsolution@outlook.com, he will help you out, there's nothing too big for him.

Email:drabuspelltempleofsolution@outlook.com

Mrs Sophie Kayden

olivia

THAT'S SO CUTE !!!!

malcolm56

Just a scam to get the media to forget the court cases and how stupid he looked at the deposition

JTA_65

NO ITS SO DUMB IT RATES RITE UP THERE WITH HIS DEPOSITION

RealityBites

She's a dumb as a box of rocks, he always goes running to her when he's in trouble to try and shut her up! She knows way to much and he does this I love you crap to try and keep her in his good graces. She'll wise up one of these days, I just hope she doesn't lie to the cops/court first.

Anonymous

Dah **** tmz did not break the story ? justin posted the video himself on instagram. Don't give credit to yourself when it's not yours

Rowella Cristine Tadeo Bobil

match made in hell..:)

Yu Lee

Go to Hollywood life and gossip Cop website to see parts of Justin's deposition that TMZ want to keep secret from you! The 1st video shows how TMZ photographers provoke Justin with the C word, next clip shows Justin politely apologising to the court reporter! Why did TMZ edit these clips? What are they trying to hide from us?