Charlie Sheen

George Lopez Is an Amateur

This Is How You Pass Out!!!

3/12/2014 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031214_lopez_sheen_launch_v2
George Lopez is sorely mistaken if he thinks he can out-party the party king -- Charlie Sheen sent him a clear message on the set of "Anger Management" Tuesday ... no one passes out like the Warlock.

The clip's pretty funny -- Charlie and George shot it together ... mocking George's recent arrest at a casino for public drunkenness.

George paid Charlie a visit after scoring a major deal at FX for his new show "Saint George," the same exact deal Charlie got for "Anger Management" -- a guaranteed 10 episodes with a promise of 90 more if the ratings are good. It's a small gamble for a HUGE payoff.

0228-george-lopez-twitter-01

Karvey Kardashian

You know I am beginning to question my loyalty to FX. After the upcoming final season of Sons of Anarchy, I don't believe I will watch any shows on the network. The network has gone downhill since making a deal with the devil, Charlie, and even the past two seasons of AHS haven't been as good as the first season. I just have no interest at watching either of the two narcissistic douchebags do more than go away. After George got a kidney from his wife, he cheated on her, divorced her, and is disrespecting the gift she gave him by continuing in his ongoing quest to die an alcoholic. If his ex wife had not given him a kidney he would have been given one that he didn't deserve simply because he is famous. Average people are denied transplants if they have any past or present issues with drinking alcohol or abusing it, but he would have been given one to destroy. Charlie being a lousy father, vile misogynist, and all around douchebag has made it impossible to even watch movies I once enjoyed, because he disgusts me too much to look at.

elle

I checked out Saint George. I didn't even last 1/2 way. It was bad. And I'm a George fan. Too bad.

Javajewel

...... Because Alcoholism is hilarious. sigh.

StopTheMadneZz

They tried to make me go to rehab, I said I'm George, George, George. <--- you sang that.

cluesarethere

Nobody does it like Charlie....

marmar

I luv charlie

bethwtvl

Rigby

Trying to hard..

There's a problem here

With the two of them it's sort of like a circle jerk for assh0les.

torgued

george lopez is a pig. he has never been funny. i hope his kidney quits sooner rather than later.

Eye roll

How sheen doesn't have an std is beyond me???????

Eye roll

Funny Charlie - you talk crap on Denise YET she has full custody of your kids???!!! Bc you are f Ed up std infested f up

Really!

great… two losers

Angel in the house

I love Charlie. He may have issues but I think he is great. Love George too .. Very funny.

moveover

Yeah, because alcoholism and being a fall-down drunk is such a funny thing! Sheeesh!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments