'Snakes in a Cab' Prankster

Taxi Commission Can Take My License

I'm Bigger Than a Cabbie Now

3/12/2014 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031214_snake_prank_launch_v2
A NYC cabbie who pranked passengers with a live snake -- and posted their reactions to YouTube -- doesn't give two craps if the Taxi and Limousine Commission yanks his license ... he tells TMZ, he's on to much bigger things now.

Check out Jimmy Failla's video above -- it's pretty funny -- but New York City's TLC isn't laughing ... calling the prank "monumentally poor judgement on the driver's part." A rep says the commission is now actively reviewing Jimmy's TLC license. It's up for renewal next week.

But Jimmy tells us, if TLC wants to take his license away ... they can have it.

He says he shot the YouTube video to promote his new book ... and he's also making a living as a stand-up comedian -- so he doesn't need to drive cabs anymore. He never really liked doing it anyway.

Fun fact: Jimmy says he HATES snakes.

KicksandGiggles

Dumb azz. Somebody has a heart attack, asthma attack, jumps out and runs into traffic, etc all kinds of scenarios his dumb humorless azz could get sued over. Not funny.

PureRadiance

Negative attention azzhole

Liz

Freak'n moron. Because of my health, If that had happened to me, I would have had a stroke or heart attack. The idiot would have killed me with his 'prank'. What the hell is wrong with these people ....

Jules Destaing

What's funny about that ? What about a phobia sufferer? Why do people think these things are funny ?

billybob

azzhole!

namers

I don't know how they do it now but you had to own the medallion to own the cab; he wouldn't be so stupid if he paid half million dollar medallion fee.

BLUE UGLY đź’©

He should be tazed

Luz

*******. He was lucky he didn't have a passenger who suffered from epilepsy or heart conditions. I would have reported him to the cops.

sh

This is cruel and in no way funny. Should be criminal. So many people are afraid of snakes, that this is inflicting mental cruelty. Imagine the nightmares! !!

MGFunk

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Phuking AWESOME and funny as sshiit!! I wish he would pulled that prank on me!! Lol!!!

Veronica

That wasn't even a remotely funny prank.

Jordan

What if someone decides to pull out a gun a shoot the cabbie and call it self defense?

sheesh

That's seriously f*cked up!! I would have kicked his stupid ass.

Whodatnation

In the heat of the moment anything happens. Would have killed that murther****er would have a pair of shoes and belt lol

kade

He's really lucky someone didn't hurt that snake. It's funny now. How funny would it be If someone had grabbed the snake and tossed it out the window.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments