Rihanna and Drake

Circumstantial Banging Proof

3/12/2014 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna and Drake
are doing it!  And by doing it we mean this is the first video of them holding hands.

Drake had performed earlier Tuesday night and had an after-party at Club Entourage in Manchester England, when a photog got the first real romantic shot of the duo.

They went to a bowling alley after and stayed til 4 AM.  We're told they rented out the entire joint.

Holding hands and going bowling.  Ah to be back in high school.

franklyspeaking

They're so cute together. I don't even see RiRis zoster....

christy

She's only trying to upset Chris ... That's it

mousetrap

TMZ, this whole "banging" and "doing it" stuff is crass and immature even for you guys. It is middle school mentality. Really. Call me naive, but did you ever think that maybe some people, even the Rihanna's of the world, can enjoy being friends and holding hands without having intercourse? You also send a message to really young people that the second they start to show romantic interests in others, they need to start, what is it you say, "banging". Just stop.

CATHY

You haters are just a pack of sweaty rat sitting together and getting into peoples business to make a living. You hate RI because she can buy your ugly ssaes and throw you in the garbage . THE ICON RULES.

marmar

Drake you play in diddy team come out all ready

H8Kardash

Isnt he gay??

MrWalter

Who cares about this Whore

cj

Well, there ya go. They're holding hands so they must be doing it. Great investigating TMZ. Oh I'm sure they're doing it but I wouldn't call holding hands proof.

Superbowlchamps

Drake can do better for sure.

perper

I didn't see any hand holding . I barely saw them walking side by side

nikki24

who cares...

BB not bb

Drake seems so much nicer and classier to her than Chris Clown. Chris's idea of a date was more of a hit and run. I think Rihanna is a nice girl and needs someone who appreciates that and doesn't treat her like trash.

BestEva

Wow I got goose pimples seeing these two. They remind me of Michelle and Obama. Wow. Rihanna girl, accept him and enjoy him and DO NOT LOOK BACK. Chris is playing game, he needs to get a reality check. "KAE will always be my heart and that ain't going to change". Who cares. It is obvious he saw this video before posting that. The sad thing about this entire thing is this girl KT is going to fall for this all over again. CB said riri was his soul mate and a whole heap of bull and then turn around and was unfaithful, so saying that kae is his heart DOES NOT MEAN ONE THING coming from CB mouth. When Drake says riri is his ultimate fantasy, the world will believe him because everyone knows that he is a man to his word.

pon3dj

Rhianna is dog f*cking ugly and she is just as bad of a singer as kesha. I think that she is just using this to get back to Chris since him and his girl split. They have been texting each other but tmz don't know bout that huh?

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

They're both young, black, successful and rich! They deserve each other! I like him better than Chris.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments