Lady Gaga

VOMITED ON

During SXSW Show

3/14/2014 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
You Gotta See This!

031414_lady_gaga_vomit_launch
Lady Gaga's antics are sometimes vomit inducing, but this is ridiculous ... last night at her SXSW show, she actually let some chick VOMIT ALL OVER HER while she performed.

The vomiter is no amateur ... she's actually a "vomit painter" (actual profession) named Millie Brown, who is known for drinking various liquids and then vomiting them up onto a canvas. In this case ... the canvas was Lady Gaga.

Gaga was playing drums on a song called "Swine" when Brown, after drinking neon green liquid, proceeded to stand over her, stick her fingers down her throat, and vomit the green liquid all over Gaga.

Watch the performance for yourself ... it's sick. Literally.

twindenise

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

NAZGUL

Apparently none of you have ever heard of the metal band SKITZO who singer has been doing this act on stage for over 30 years. I even saw him many years ago on Ripley's Believe it or Not doing vomit paintings. Lady GaGa and Millie Brown are both plagiarists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skitzo_(band)

Ron Fing Swanson

She is doing crap like this to remain relevant, it's all for show for this turd ball.

bigmombear

I read the comment that ppl should not what it was about, cause it was about rape. Well, please tell me how throwing up on someone lets ppl no about rape! That was sick and she needs to stop!!!!!!!!!

Dgonza

Wtf?!?!?!

Catty

Ok. I'm officially done with Gaga, not even her music is fun anymore.

Kaay Souza

that filthy woman.

nut.

filthy.

yuck!

Cleveland

Now I know what I want to be when I grow up!

Buggs-Bunny

Desperate for attention.

SchoolTheRookies

Eeeeeew

Nat

I think Gaga has just crossed that line! What is so artful about bodily emissions. I bet that if I went out and took a poop on the street, they'd put me in jail or a mental institute. It's a lame excuse for 'Art'. If you find something artistic in 'vomit' then you are whacked. The tactic is meant to shock and not meant to be art. And why should it be 'Art'

CitlallyCibrian

What!!!!!!!!the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****you go get a room beaches or hotel

3nrique_moans

This is false information this incident happened way before this performance TMZ it's a bummer for this one!!! Get the facts straight please ...

Cookie35

Your gunna hear about this sick bitch on the news OD then everyone's gunna feel sorry for her when she's trash... For every young girl who has had bulimia.. This is no joke it's sick!!

3nrique_moans

I feel offended by your false info Tmz !!!! Get your **** straight !!!! Tmz thirsty for attention and viewers how about that